The Pyramid Prisoner

"What is it, Izzy? Some kind of power generator?" Tai asked as we crowded around some weird looking metal box that was connected to the black cables.

"Even better, Etemon has hardwired the entire desert, creating an extensive computer network. My guess, this is one of the remote data access terminals." Izzy said.

"Great, let's crash it." Tai said.

"It could be a booby trap." Sora said as Izzy hooked up his lap top to the machine.

"If it is Etemon's, I say we cross the wires and mess it up good." Matt said.

"What are you going to do with that?" Tentomon asked when the red head unhooked more of the wires.

"I wonder...it's entirely possible have compatible systems." Izzy said as the wire hooked up to his lap top, showing something weird on the screen.

It was black with these white connecting lines on the screen.

"And if they do, I can tap into Etemon's network." Izzy said as he typed into some codes into his lap top.

Yay to having a super genius for a friend!

"Hey, you have mail." TK said pointing out the red box that showed up that said 'Mail'.

"That was quick. Who even knows I've logged on?" Izzy asked.

"Oh no, it's Etemon." Joe said.

"Open it. It's probably just spam." Tai said.

"Right." The child of Knowledge (Izzy's Crest) said as he opened up the e-mail.

"Help me! S.O.S. Mayday. I'm being held prisoner! Help me escape and I will guide you to the Crest you seek!" a robotic voice said.

"Do you think he's for real? I mean, who could it be?" Sora asked.

I don't know who it is, but I don't trust them.

Then again, if they have a Crest, then we really have no choice.

We all started walking to where the message had come from, deciding to listen to the digimon who was asking for help.

"I don't like this. I don't like this one little bit." Joe said and I agreed with him.

We were now entering a canyon.

"I don't like the look of it, I don't like the smell of it,-"

"Don't have a brain drain, Joe. You're turning green around the edges." Mimi said.

"Yeah, somebody asked for our help. We gotta at least check it out, right?" asked Tai.

"According to my lap top, we should be getting close." Izzy said as typed into the keyboards as Sora, TK and I held our Tags out.

The three of us are the only ones left who have to find them after all, so we were holding them out in case they started glowing.

"Hey, look!" TK said as his Tag started blinking yellow.

"It's glowing." Matt said.

"Ha! TK, come over here. Look what I found." Tokomon said running over to an opening in the canyon.

"Look. Another Crest." Sora said when we saw the sun looking symbol with what looked like a tail engraved in the wall.

We all ran over to the wall, the Tag glowing stronger as we got closer.

"Watch it!" Tai yelled as the Crest glowed white, blinding all of us as it shrunk down and slid into place in TK's Tag.

Now Sora and I are the only ones left.