Almost Home Free

"Can we get a snack before we go looking?" Mimi asked as we stood on the stone steps that led to the subway.

"There's no time. We've got to get to Odaiba and find that 9th kid before somebody else does." Tai said.

"How will we get there? Do you think there are any fast food places on the way?" Mimi asked.

Oh, stop talking about food for pity sake.

I'm hungry too, ya know.

"Would you knock it off about the food? Anyway, we've only got enough money for our subway tickets." Tai said.

"Subway? Oh, well, my parents won't let me ride the subway by myself." Joe said.

Dude, seriously?

"You're not by yourself. Now come on." Tai said as we all picked up our digimon and walked down into the station to check out the map.

"Just drop it and stick together everybody, it's kinda confusing around here." Tai said as we walked into the Hikarigaoka Station.

Wait, Hikari?

Dude, is that a sign or something?

You guys are all stupid for missing this stuff.

"I just hope Myotismon is having as much trouble reading this map as I am." Joe said.

"OK, what do we do now, besides starve to death?" Mimi asked.

Let it go!

"I'm just figuring it out." Izzy said as he checked his laptop for the route.

"OK, that'll work. Now, the fastest route to Odaiba is to take the number 12 train to Nagano and transfer to the Maranouchi line, then transfer to the Gingsa line and then Shinbashi." The red head said as he pointed out the lines on the map.

"Huh?" Mimi and I asked confused.

"Sounds simple enough. Now we just have to figure out the right fare." Tai said as he walked over to the machine to pay for the tickets.

"What's that Tai? What are you getting?" Koromon asked as he hopped up on the counter to watch.

"A ticket. We can't ride the train without one." The child of Courage explained as he held up two orange tickets, handing on to me.

"What's a ticket?" Palmon asked sitting up on the counter.

"What's a train?" Patamon asked as Joe shushed him.

"Come on guys. Not another word out of you from now on, OK? We don't want anybody seeing you and then asking a bunch of questions that we don't wanna explain the answers to." The bluenette said.

"Yeah, while we're here, you've got to pretend to be toys or stuffed animals. Remember to keep still and no fidgeting." Sora said

"Here's an idea. I'll be one of those dolls you told me about. The kind where you squeeze them and they go 'Whaa! Whaa! Ohhh!'" Yokomon said.

"Be a doll that doesn't talk." Her partner said.

We all got our tickets, then walked off to the tracks to go wait on our train to come and start our long ride home.

I would say we should have just called our parents to come to get us, that way we'd have more money to get something to eat and get home quicker, but then again I want to stay away far from my father.

"It's some kind of cave." Koromon said about the tunnel as he and Tsunomon looked around.

"I don't like being underground." Tsunomon said.