The Earthquake of MetalGreymon!

Izzy was in the tunnel working on a way to get back to the pyramid and save Sora and Biyomon from that evil Datamon.

Tai was still depressed about being too afraid to go after them through the firewall.

"We don't have a clue where to start looking for them." Joe said as we sat around the fire that night.

"Besides, we could all wind up dead or worse."

"What if Datamon does something to harm Sora while we sit here on our butts?" Tai asked while the rest of us ate, me being happy to finally get something to fill my empty stomach.

"Look, Tai, he's already beaten our brains out once. What makes you think he won't do it again?" Matt asked.

"We need to come up with a plan before we go anywhere." The blonde said.

"This is more depressing than a soap opera." Mimi said.

"We better get some sleep. I'll stay next to you guys in case you get scared." TK said to the digimon.

"Yeah." Palmon said.

"Thanks." Gabumon said.

"Good night guys." TK said as the digimon, he and I all cuddled up and soon fell asleep.

"Let's go get Sora!" Tai cheered making me groan and pick up the nearest stone that was by me and threw it in the direction his voice was coming from.

"Ow! "he yelled.

"Some of us are actually trying to sleep here." I said getting up and rubbing at my eyes.

"We found out where Datamon is keeping Sora." Matt said.

"And we're going there to get her tomorrow." TK said bouncing over to me.

"Hey, that's awesome. You know I love Sora an' all, but I' really tired so do me a favour and...GO TO SLEEP!" I yelled before I got back down on the ground to sleep.

Everyone was quiet before they got back down to the ground and started to fall asleep.

"Told ya she was bipolar." I heard Matt whisper.

"SHUT IT!" I yelled hearing him quietly yelp.

Morning came and it was time to go out and save our kidnapped friends after a nice night of rest after I forced everyone to sleep.

Of course, I did have a small nightmare of Sora being chained down to a table.

Weird.

Sadly, the pyramid was covered by Tyranomon and Monochromon guarding the place.

"With so many of the digimon guarding the pyramid like this there is just no way we can get in there without somebody seeing us." Izzy said as he showed the map with red dots all over the pyramid.

"And that's exactly why we're going to be acting as decoys." Matt said.

"Right." Tentomon said.

"Now Tai, when the enemy starts chasing after us, you, Agumon, Cleo, and Shadowmon have got to get inside the pyramid quickly without being seen by anyone. Got it?" Joe asked.

"Mm-hmm. You do have directions for us, don't you?" Tai asked placing a hand on Izzy's shoulder.

"Yeah, just one more thing." Izzy said.

"How come I wanna throw up every time you say 'one more thing'?" Tai asked.

"OK now, to enter the secret room, you have to take a hidden passage, but there's another electrified wall to get pass. Just like the room Datamon was in." the red head said.