The Legend of the Digidestinds

Watching in despair as Leomon strapped Lumimon to a stone table. I struggled against Devimon as he went to chain me up as well. Devimon crept up to Lumimon, he formed a dark sphere and leaned in close to her face, before kissing her and shoving the dark sphere into her chest. I could practically feel Lumimon's pain all I could do was scream in pain and horror.

My partner no longer looked like my best friend, this new digimon was dark. She has short platinum blonde hair with a black laced headband, narrowed mint eyes, dark green and black wings, a long-sleeved black high low trench coat, black and dark green laced corset top, black jeans, and black heeled boots. She held a sinister smile as she walked over to me holding onto Devimon's hand. Struggling harder, both digimon formed dark spheres, I turned my head so I was staring at my best friend.

"Please... Please don't do this. This isn't you! Please." I begged, this seemed to freeze the new digimon, but Devimon broke her out of it and both digimon shoved their spheres and I blacked out as I was encased in darkness.

Devimon's P. O. V

Everything was coming together, the DigiDestineds were coming to me for our final fight. I had my family once more. Phantomon and Cleopatra... They were the family I lost, the ones taken away from me. I got them back and now with them by my side, I will rule the Digital World!
Narrator P. O. V
"Hey, let's play a game with the baby digimon!" TK suggested all of a sudden.

The babies then all started whining as they looked up above him and he wondered what was up with them.

"OK, so you don't wanna play a game." TK said.

"Leomon's come back!" Patamon said looking behind us and we all turned to see the lion had his knife out.

Leomon then started charging down the cliff he was on, coming right at us.

Patamon used his Boom Bubble to try and slow him down, but he just swatted it away like it was a fly.

"We gotta get outta here!" Patamon said.

He then started running away from the lion and into the forest that surrounded Primary Village.

He ducked down behind one of the large trees and put his hands over his and Patamon's heads, and just hid there.

Bitting his lip as he heard the thudding footsteps of Leomon as he stalked closer to him.

"He's scary." TK said quietly.

"Leomon's always been a good digimon. I just wish there was some way we could get rid of the black gear that's causing him to be so mean." Patamon said with a frown.

"That's easier said than done." TK said.

"Hello, you've got company." They heard someone say from behind them.

Turning to see Ogremon was here too and he had one of the baby digimon, a Poyomon, captured between his large fingers.

"You're a nice little kid aren't cha? Get your hide over here so I can get a good look at ya! 'Cause if ya don't, your little friend here is gonna squeak his last squeak." Ogremon threatened as he held his club at the baby.

"Patamon, we gotta save him." TK said worried.

Gasping as they heard a roar and the tree they were hiding behind was then cut down by Leomon.

"I've been commanded by my master to take the Digidestinds!" Leomon snarled as he raised his knife and was about to bring it down on the two.

"Howling blaster!" someone snarled.

Blue flames shot out towards Leomon, making the lion look over to the attack and he jumped away from them, avoiding the attack.

"TK!" someone else yelled.