Dark v Light

After Kari, TK and I pressed the sand up into a mound and added some stones for decoration; the three of us and our digimon kneeled down in front of it and held our hands in prayer form.

"Thank you, Numemon. We'll never forget you. You'll always be in our hearts and our memories." Kari said.

"I'm sorry we couldn't save you, but thank you for protecting us. You were all very brave." I said.

"And don't worry. We'll make sure that you get reborn in Primary Village." TK assured.

Zephimon then stood up making us turn to her as she cleared her throat.

For some reason, she hadn't reverted back to Dramon which made me happy that she had her power back and would be able to protect herself and wouldn't be upset over this running from danger thing anymore.

Zephimon even looked different, her clothes changed to a sparkling light blue to dark blue leg slit dress covered by a white long sleeve hooded cloak. She had blue crystals hanging from her belt and she had white ballerina ribbon flats. She even had wings in the area where her long scar marks were. She looked healthier too.

"Let's go catch up to the others." She said.

We all stood up and walked over to where Tai, Izzy, Sora, Biyomon, Agumon, Tentomon and Andromon were up on the hill.

Andromon was sitting down as he had a black cord attached to him and the other end was plugged into Izzy's laptop.

"That's it. We're ready." He said.

"That's great Izzy, but ready for what?" Tai asked.

"Hang on a second and you'll see. OK Andromon, show us your stuff." Izzy requested.

"Engage heat deduction." Andromon said.

He then kneeled and placed his hands on the ground as we watched him curiously as to what our genius friend had come up with.

"I don't get what's happening." Tai spoke up for a few seconds.

"It's really rather simple. Andromon requires geothermal energy from the ground." Izzy said.

On the screen it showed a black image of what looked to be Spiral Mountain with some sort of square object that could be where Piedmon was on top of it.

"Way cool." Koromon said.

"Hey, that's Spiral Mountain isn't it?" Biyomon asked.

"This is like having our own portable microwave." Tentomon commented.

"There, look. That's where we are right now. Right on top." Izzy pointed out the red flashing dot on top of the mountain.

This confused all of us.

"What?" Shadowmon blinked.

"That doesn't make sense. How did we get there?" Tai asked.

"I'm sure glad I can't see down. I don't like high places." Kari said.

"It's like Chumon said. The most powerful Dark Master is way on top of Spiral Mountain." TK said.

"See? I told you we were close." Sora looked over to Tai who was staring at something in the distance.

"We'll give you medal latter." Tai said.

"Intruder warning. Interloper detected." Andromon then spoke.

Evil laughter that sounded like a woman with a deep voice made us tense up as a woman dressed in torn black leather floated up from the cliff we were on, her eyes glowed red.