Kabuterimon's Electro Shocker

Recap-We were walking around the Digital World and suddenly Cleopatra felt weak and then we find a Yokomon village then we're attacked by Meramon but Biyomon digivoled to Birdamon and saved the day.
----------------------------------------------------
After we had some food and lots of water to drink from the Yokomon village I felt a lot better, but TK and Matt were determined to stay by my side as I walked. I rolled my eyes with a little smile and carried on.

"We passed this place before." Sora commented and I looked around to see that she was right.

Oh man, we're totally walking around in circles

"You mean we walked all the way around the whole planet?" Joe asked shocked.

"That just can't be! I can't walk that far, can I?" Mimi said falling to her hands and knees, Palmon in the same position as her as Gomamon panted as he crawled by them with his tongue sticking out of his mouth.

"My feet are hot." TK said falling back on his rear and Patamon sat on his knees.

I sat down beside him as the others tried to figure out something.

Looks like we're taking a break." Matt said as he, Izzy, Tai, Sora and Joe stood in front of us Mimi, TK and me.

"It's not like we have someplace to be." Sora said agreeing.

"I guess you're right. There's no reason to hurry." Tai said.

"Check out Izzy. I bet he's trying to e-mail the aliens." Matt said when he saw Izzy had opened up his lap top.

"Maybe he's e-mailing them to beam him up," Tai said making me roll my eyes and I looked over at the genius here.

"Still crashed and the warrantee's expired." Izzy sighed with a frown on his face.

"Hey, Izzy, I know how to get it to boot up!" Tai said running over and took the lap top from him and began whacking it.

"You just gotta give it some subtle adjustments." He said making Izzy freak.

"Hey, wait!" Izzy yelled as he grabbed his lap top back and moved a few feet away from him as he held it under his arm.

"Are your brain cells malfunctioning?" Izzy asked making me cover my mouth as I giggled.

"Gosh, you're acting like I'm hurtin' the dumb thing." Tai said with a shrug.

"Too bad your brain isn't as big as your hair. Maybe Izzy doesn't want grimy finger prints and dents all over his computer." Sora said making Tai pout and cross his arms as I smirked.

"Hey, look, you guys see that smoke over there?" Tai asked as he looked over in the distance.

"I'll check it out." He said running off. I got up and stretched and walked after him.

"Hey, Tai, wait for me!" Agumon called running after him.

"The attention span of a gnat." Joe commented.

'I know Tai isn't the smartest, but that wasn't nice' I thought as I walked towards Tai.

We both see a factory in the distance so Tai tells me to stay here while he goes to get the others. Tai arrives back with the rest of the group.

"Looks like a factory of some kind." Joe said as we all looked at it.

"Let's hope they can manufacture a way for us to get home." Matt muttered with a frown.

We all walked down the hill we were on and went into the factory, trying to see if there was anyone there.

"I wonder what they make in there." Joe wondered.