Now Apocalymon

"Spiral Mountain is disintegrating. Watch out!" Tai called.

As soon as the mountain came apart, we all fell down into this dark void, crying out as we went and Kari's grip on my hand tightened.

Our digimon called our names as they came after us, but suddenly we stopped falling and just seemed to levitate as our digimon came over to us.

"Are we down?" Joe whimpered.

"Tai, are you all right?" WarGreymon asked.

"Yeah." Tai said.

"Uh, this may be a stupid question, but how come we're not still falling?" Izzy asked.

"Does it matter?" Zephimon asked.

"If this is the works of the great evil, then yes." Wizardmon said as Izzy took out his laptop.

"Greetings. I hope nobody needed a barf bag on the way down." Gennai said as his image was on the screen, but it was becoming static every few seconds.

"It's Gennai." Izzy called as we all gathered around.

"So you're the one that brought us down here." Tai accused.

"What do you want? We already beat the Dark Masters." Matt glared.

"It's true that the evil of the Dark Masters were destroyed, but the source that created that evil still exists." Gennai informed making us exclaim in fear and disbelief.

"And that source came from the Wall of Fire." Gennai said.

"What's that?" Joe asked.

"When I was searching through the deeper ruins, I came across an inscription. It told of a time long ago when a strange being appeared from behind the Wall of Fire and was angry. You would be too if you lived in that kind of humidity. The mere existence of this being caused a warp in space and time was thrown completely out of whack. It threatened the collapse of the Digital World and worse than that, my new wrist watch stopped working." Gennai said.

Why does he make a joke during all these important situations!

"The digimon knew they didn't have the strength to defeat this being, but the original Digidestind children were summoned by the real world and together they defeated the evil." Gennai said making my jaw drop.

"What? Then you mean..." Tai trailed off.

"That there were other kids just like us before we came along?" Joe asked.

"And we were summoned because there was something else came out from behind that Wall of Fire, didn't it? Huh! And that's the real enemy." Sora said.

"That's correct, but unfortunately, that's just the good news. The bad news has also told of a great darkness that will blanket the whole Digital World." Gennai informed.

"A great darkness?" Matt asked.

"Don't look now, but its pretty dark." Joe said.

"So is this the enemy?" Tai asked.

"In a way, yes, but I believe he has a form as well. He's, a...Uh oh, looks like I'm out of quarters. Gotta go!" Gennai called as the screen had static on it.

"Wait Gennai! Come back!" Tai called.

"Next time I'll use a phone card, see ya." Gennai said.

"Gennai!" Tai yelled as the screen went black.

"Oh great, how does he expect us to fight this thing when we don't even know what it is we're looking for?" Tai asked.

"Just my luck. The second I start enjoying my vacation, another monster tries to destroy the world." Joe quipped.