Prologue

Hello readers

How are you all?

Hi I am back with another brand new story on my favorite couple SwaSan specially for the readers who really missed me.

Let's begin

Swara Bose former Bollywood super start is going to get married tomorrow. On her last bachelor night she came to know that her fiance Laksh Kapoor chair person of Pearl fashion house is cheating on her with her cousin Isha Roy.

She heard his conversation with his current love interest and came to know that her very soon to be husband is very soon going to become dad, being a strong girl neither she breakdown emotionally nor shed a single tear, but vows not to leave them easily but show them hell, she gave them name 'Deceiver couple'.

Next day despite of knowing her fiance's deceive she reached the marriage registrar office as they decided early, but as she expected he didn't show up and excused from her by a lame one through call surely in the influence of his current love interest.

After listening lame excuse from Laksh while coming out of the registrar office she heard a rich man sitting in his luxurious car ordering his man that he want a bride in ten next minutes anyhow, listening their conversation she end up consider herself without knowing anything about rich man, even without seeing his face.

Now what will happen next?, will this marriage takes place or not?

Who is that man any eligible bachelor or any rich oldy?

Will she get married to a complete stranger?

Is this decision correct and give her all the happiness which she deserves?

Will this blind marriage actually give her true love, which is in her fate?

How she will walk alone on her decided path? Is this decision out of revenge or some wisdom?

Will this decision give her, her fated love or another pain?

To know all the answers of your questions, wait for the first part of A FATED LOVE.