Chapter 13

Hello readers

Let's begin

Swara's phone ring, she saw caller I'd was Naina, Swara pushed Sanskar slightly and received the call.

" what? When? Ok I am coming as fast as I can"........ Swara reacts shocked made Sanskar also shocked.

" what happened Swara? Whose call was that?"....... Sanskar also asked in worry.

" Sanskar it was Naina's call, her aunt fell from stairs, she has been taken to lifeline hospital, I have to go"......... Swara replied in emotional tone and was about to leave hurriedly when Sanskar stopped her by holding her wrist.

" Swara wait I am also coming with you"......... Sanskar said with so much concern and Swara felt proud on him, he is such a big businessman with busy schedule still wants to come with her just to ask her manager's aunt's health, being big and rich person he is really humble and a perfect being human, but she have to deny him.

" no Sanskar you please don't come, actually I don't want us to be spotted together at any public place"........ Swara stopped him politely being celebrity she have to be careful for such type of situation.

" Ok Swara you go but please inform me I will come to pick you up"......... Sanskar is very concern for both Swara and Naina, Swara nod and left from his cabin.
.
.
.
.
.
Swara reached hospital and found Naina was standing outside operation theatre, moved towards her fast.

" Naina how is aunty?"....... Swara asked in concern.

" she has been taken to operation theatre"........ Naina said while sobbing.

" is there anything serious?"....... Swara asked.

" her head has injured, left shoulder and left leg"........ Naina replied between sob.

" but how this happen?"........ Swara again asked.

" don't know Swara I was not at home got a call from a neighbor now only she can tell how this happened"....... Naina replied with tension.

" Ok you don't worry, everything will be alright"........ Swara console her with few words, because right now she also can't say anything much till they come to know about exact situation.

Swara and Naina both were standing when Swara's phone was ringing again and again and she was disconnecting call constantly because it was Laksh's call and between all this she received two messages from Sanskar.
First message:- how was the situation? Is everything alright? Do you both need anything?

Swara felt so good after reading that message and replied.
Reply:- aunty is in operation theatre don't know the exact condition, just pray for everything should be fine.

Second message:- Swara my guards are waiting on hospital's reception area including Vicky if you need anything please tell them, I wish I could be with you.

Swara felt overwhelmed after reading this message and replied.
Reply:- thanks a lot Sanskar for arrange everything such fast, I too wish to be with you.

After sometimes Sanskar called and asked the same thing which he was asking in messages and Swara replied same that she will tell him if she need anything and thanks for being so caring and Sanskar said that why this thanks and all between husband and wife.

When Swara was on call with Sanskar that time also Laksh's call was on waiting constantly and being fed up she received Laksh's call.

On call
Laksh- "what the hell Swara why you were not receiving my call"............ He shouts indignantly.