Chapter 11

Hello readers

Let's begin

" wow dear wifey you are just amazing, you took all blame on yourself such amazingly that you are getting praise all over on news channels and news papers"......... Sanskar said while sipping his coffee.

Swara and Sanskar watching news of Swara's press conference and Sanskar read an article about her in New paper.

Big Heart miss Swara Bose
(Headline of the article which was on front page)

Miss Swara Bose former beauty queen of Bollywood not only have beautiful face as well as beautiful heart.
After knowing about the mistake was done by miss Isha Roy's (contestant of designer contest) assistant Pari Sharma, miss Swara took all blame on her not even this she even apologized to organiser and judges in front of media not only once but twice, in fact she pleaded them to declare miss Isha as a winner.
She even cleared her fiance Mr. Laksh Kapoor chair person of pearl fashion house image in front of public and shows her unconditional trust on him.
The celebrity like her is rare in our country, who put her image on stake just for other's help otherwise this showbiz is full of selfish people who themself commit mistake and put blame on others.
I think after this interview of hers the people of India wants to see her again on screen and for them we want big heart miss Swara's grand come back.

Similar kind of news is going on all news channels that she have big heart she took all blame on herself after knowing Pari Sharma assistant of Isha Roy is responsible for whole missunderstanding.

Writer's point of view

Isha played with Laksh as a puppet and forced Swara to took all blame on herself to make her name clear and become winner without realising that news channels already shown proof video where Swara confirmed from Pari thrice that is this dress is only designed by Isha and she spoke to her rudely that she knew everything, that's why Swara's self confession made her pompous big heart queen and made Isha exasperated and antagonizing.

Point of view ends.

Isha become furious by news threw remote control angrily.........." god knows Swara born with which luck she always escapes from my all plans, whatever I want in my life she got all those things, she got all name fame and I am still struggling to set my career, Laksh's fashion house was my only hope but she become brand ambassador of the company as well as would be owner of the company, she trapped Laksh from her beauty but I snatched her that love (an evil smirk appeared on her lips) and it will be her biggest defeat, floor will be pulled beneath her foot and then I will get what I want, Laksh is already mad in my love just let our baby come (caresses her belly)"......... Isha was talking to herself making evil plans against Swara unknown from Swara's master plan.
.
.
.
.
Sanskar went to office and Swara dialed Naina's numberto know her mood after yesterday's revelation.

On call
Swara- "hello Naina how are you?"
Naina- "I am good, how are you?"
Swara- "good too, I hope you are not angry from me anymore?"
Naina- "no dear you are like elder sister for me, I can't be angry from you but I really have a request from you".
Swara- "you are also younger sister for me, you can say anything anytime".
Naina- "then share your feelings from jiju, it will help you in leading a healthy life".
Swara become confused- "what feelings?"
Naina- "whatever in your heart for him, that is called your feelings for him".
Swara- "Naina its nothing like you are thinking".
Naina- oh really? How do you know what I am thinking?"
Swara become speechless for few minutes then again spoke- "Naina I know you very well, but it's not like you are thinking"
Naina- "Swara I also know you very well and I can read your eyes clearly which have adoration for jiju, I just want to say when you have decided to move on from past then accept your present and future wholeheartedly and share from jiju what ever you feel for him, rest you are elder and wise enough to decide what you should do now".