Chapter 31

Hello readers

Let's begin

Sanskar's point of view

Nurse kept little baby in my sweetheart's arms and she adores little soft cotton bud like baby and I was adoring my sweetheart, but our happiness was not longer, just few minutes ago we got good news that Isha gave birth to little baby girl and now as doctor already predict her health started deteoring fast.

" excuse me who is Mrs. Swara among you all?"...... Nurse came out in fast speed from icu room.

" it's me"....... Swara moved towards her and I was behind her.

" patient wants to meet you, please come fast may be she don't have much time"........ Nurse said very fast like she should not waste time in speaking and moved inside and Swara too moved but turned and steer me to accompany her.

Wet both entered in icu room and found doctor was injecting something Isha, her eyes shine seeing us but her gaze fell on her little baby in Swara's arms, she tried to get up to take her baby but nurse and doctor stopped her.

Swara brought baby till her bed's height holding carefully and make her see her little angel, Isha caress her head, face with so much love then hold her hand where baby hold her mumma's finger, all of ours eyes filled with water but Isha's tears were on flow not able to stop.

" doctor I want to talk to Swara in alone please"........ Isha requested to doctor and she nod her head, including doctor, nurses went out I asked Swara to give baby to me.

Taking baby in my arms I also went behind doctor for talking about Isha's condition.

" doctor what is Isha's exact condition? is there any hope?"....... I asked with concern.

" Mr. Maheshwari I am very sorry to say but actually there is no hope, Isha's internal bleeding is increased to such level that we can't able to do anything, and if we try anything higher dose of medicines to stop it then it can damage her more internal organs, during delivery her baby holder is damaged, she have very less time, call your all relatives to meet her as fast as you can"........ Doctor said in sympathetic words.

" doctor we all are her only family".......... I replied meekly.

" ok if you all met with her then just don't disturb her much let it be easy for her"........ Doctor said and went from there.

I came out and told everything to Swara's family as well as my oldies who came from Delhi specially for baby,  Shomi ma took baby from me and everybody one by one started loving baby but happiness was not reaching to their eyes reason I knew, they are happy for baby but they all are upset knowing anytime anything can happen to Isha and that is what happened.

I was thinking to call Swara out and let Isha take rest but before that Swara's yell for doctor shakes us, we all ran towards Isha's room where she was breathing heavily while holding Swara's hand with her both hands and trying to speak something.

After us doctor and nurse entered and asked us to please wait outside but Isha didn't let go off Swara's hand that's why she stayed their only but after around half an hour Swara came out while crying hysterically.

I ran towards her in tension and asked her what happened but she didn't answer, one by one all tried to ask her what happened but she didn't answer anything after around 5 minutes doctor came out and informed us about Isha's sadly demise made us sad from expected news, ladies of the family started crying and gents trying to console their ladies but we all also have tears in our eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
Today 15 days are over for completing Isha's last rituals, slowly everything become normal on its place, my oldies went back to Mumbai and I stopped with Swara for Isha's tervi (the thirteenth day after the death, when the last of the funeral rites are performed), two days before it's completed and today we are also going back to Mumbai.