Chapter 38

Hello readers

Let's begin

Swara and Sanskar came out of their car holding Saanjh in his her arms tightly, just then their gaze fell on the most disgusting fellow whom they never wanted to see.

Today was court hearing for Saanjh's custody case, whole family wants to come along with them but Sanskar stopped them by saying it will attract huge media let them handle alone but Naina came with so much insist.

They all turned their face with hate and about to move inside when his voice stopped them.

" hello Mrs. Swara Maheshwari how are you?".......... Laksh came in front of them with odious smile on face, none of them replied anything to him.

" recognised me? Your ex fiance with whom you shared long relationship? (They didn't replied anything) didn't recognize?, ok no problem whose baby you stolen from hospital and now showing everybody as your adopted baby, remember?".......... Laksh said savagely.

" she is my baby and nothing to yours, a sourpuss deceiver person and that I will prove in court"........ Swara said determinedly.

" oh really that's why you are using her for your benefit"........ Laksh again said savagely.

Swara's anger reached its peak still she controlled herself, but Sanskar and Naina couldn't they were about to reply him but Swara stopped them, gave Saanjh in Naina's arms and steer her to get inside, she did as Swara said.

" what do you mean Laksh?"........ Swara asked while folding hand across her chest.

" I think your marriage gift is pending from my side, you will get it today (SwaSan frowned listening him) Swara you spoiled my whole life, because of you my whole business came down, my everything has been snatched even my family disowned me just because of you, today I will take my full and final revenge I will take my baby who is your life your happiness, just to save her you did this much but today I will snatch that thing from you as well as your this beautiful fame"......... Laksh said in odious wanton way.

" she isn't any thing Laksh she is my daughter and I will never ever let you succeed in your evil plans, till I am with them neither I let you take my angel nor let you harm Swara a bit"........ Sanskar said in rage.

" Sanskar no need to waste our time on him, let's go"........ Swara stopped Sanskar from getting more angry.

" yes Mr. SM save your energy and time for court because I will see you there"......... Laksh said with odious smirk.

" then let's meet in court"........ Swara said last line calmly and all moved towards court room.
.
.
.
.
.
Judge read all papers then asked the lawyer to start the case proceeding.

" your honor, this baby whom Mrs. Swara Maheshwari calling her daughter is actually my client's daughter and he was searching for  baby since one year, his in laws who are Mrs. Maheshwari's parents lied to him that his wife and baby both are no more, your owner it's such unfair with a father who wants his baby and he is appealing from the court peacefully please give him custody of his baby, that's all"............. Mr. Chowdhury Laksh's lawyer finish his statement with the blame on Swara and her family.

Judge already become little in favor of Laksh which is looking by her face she looked towards Kabir and he started his proceeding.

" your honor it's a sheer false blame on my clients Mr and Mrs. Maheshwari that they stole this baby, actually they legally adopted her through xyz orphanage and these are adoption papers (Kabir hand over adoption papers to judge) Mr. Laksh Kapoor and his wife miss Isha Roy had been divorce before the birth of baby and he never asked for baby's custody miss Isha Roy fallen severely ill during pregnancy and after giving birth to baby she herself gave baby's custody to Mrs. Swara Maheshwari, still they complete all legal formalities through orphanage and adopted her legally and since birth baby is with her only, now baby is one year older, I want to ask where were Mr. Laksh Kapoor since theses many months suddenly came to claim his right and why my client will give their daughter whom they love more then anything to the person who wasn't care for her when she was in her mother's womb, when she born and till one year where she got best family and loving and caring atmosphere"........... Kabir tried his best argument.