Chapter 29

Hello readers

Thanks for so many comments and very sorry dears for not replying on yesterday's comments. I did first time in my any story that I didn't replied any single comment.
And after reading all the comments I am very shocked and I was not in state to make anyone understand my point of view, apologising in advance.
May after reading this part my votes and comments will reduce or may be readers will also be reduce, but I am really happy to present this in front of you all.
Very sorry to disappoint you all.

Let's begin

Leap of 3 months

Sanskar's point of view

Swara's new film's shooting had been completed, I am also very happy after all my productions another project and with everyone's hard work and support we completed movie in record break time and between this Swara got my whole family's support and extreme care, since after our reception party she was upset because of her family but because of my firm decision they all went back next day only but I let them bid adieu to Swara I am not that much heartless.

Today we have premier show of our new movie 'Spiritual Love' my sweetheart is getting ready in change room and I am already ready in tuxedo looking as usual dashing and handsome actually after premier show I have arranged a surprise for her and want to confess something.

I was drown in my thoughts when door click sound gain my attention here comes my beautiful wife in black gown looking like moon is coming from black clouds.

" fufufuuu"...... I made whistle in my naughtiness just to make her shy again, but I think I am trying to hide my nervousness.

" whistle sound means I am looking very beautiful stunning etc etc, but Mr. Maheshwari you are not looking any less"......... My Swara said in naughty way getting my intentions of teasing her.

" what? Such a tasteless compliment"........ I made fake angry face and she smiles wide.

" ok my dear hubby you are looking very handsome, dashing hunk"........ Swara praised me with words but her eyes were shining from different type of happiness.

I know she is same excited as she must be at her first movie premier, her eyes are showing her inner feelings and I just love it, I pulled her towards me through waist, she strike to my chest and startled by my sudden act.

" Sanskar what is this?"........ Her eyes become wide.

I kissed her both eyes one by one making it shut......" this is called romance sweetheart"....... I said huskyily in her ears making her blush.

" not romance, this is called odd time romance, we are getting late dear hubby"....... She composed herself and ordered me, but I was not in mood to leave her.

" let it be dear wifey, what is so important to go in premier of our own money, we both knows it's story, so leave that and let's enjoy here only"........ My mood was total romantic and I was giving her hard time.

She pushed me making me stumble.........." Mr. Maheshwari stop your romance right now otherwise you will see worst side of mine"........ She tried to threat my romantic mood.

" but I want to see bestest  side of yours"....... I once again hugged her but I know she become irritate by my untimely naughty mood.

" ok you can see all shades of bhabhi later, right now oldies are calling you both, we are getting late"........ We both turned towards the source of voice its Rey standing at the door with folding hands and leaning at door, we both depart from each other.

" leave this romance for later let's go now"........ He once again said and I smack his head and we trio started moving.

" Rey don't forget I will take proper revenge"........ Swara said in baritone.