Chapter 30

Hello readers

Let's begin

Swara's point of view

After so many years I am going to land in my hometown, my Delhi where I was born and brought up, my childhood memories are belongs to this place, I am very excited once again to roam around the same places with one and only my darling hubby, my Sanskar.

That night when Sanskar told me about Isha and my family's problem I asked him some time to think about it and after thinking a lot about this I came to the conclusion that I should speak to Isha at least once. My thoughts were on up down stage, my heart was not ready to forgive Isha for her selfish acts and more over my family who never understand my pain until and unless I told them, but after thinking from all point of view I came up from the ups and downs of my thoughts and made my mind that whatever the fault of Isha and my family's but I will take this step to that unborn baby, it's not his/her mistake in all this then  why he/she will pay, I will not let that baby suffer as I suffered in past and my Sanskar gave me his unconditional support in taking this decision.

I am going to Delhi with Sanskar he promised me that he will always be with me in each and every step of my every decision and with his help this step become little easy for me.

" what happened sweetheart feeling great"....... While coming out of the airport I was taking deep breath to inhale air of my hometown after so many years when Sanskar asked me knowing my feelings more then me.

" yes taking air of my hometown after so many years"......... I said truthfully and all guards and security of Sanskar look towards me in amaze.

" let's go fast Mrs. Superstar otherwise crowd of your fans will surrounded you and pushed me away from you"........ Sanskar said playfully and I just smile wide.

We took two step ahead when suddenly Karan bhai came with his car and hop out, shake hands from Sanskar and side hugged me and kissed my forehead.

" how are you Shona"....... He asked, All this happen such fast that I couldn't able to react.

Sanskar slightly hit his elbow to my arm brought me back to the world, I looked towards Sanskar in confusion and he read my face......." Karan said that he will come to pick us and I agreed"......... Sanskar replied my unasked question.

I just nod and hop in car which was in front of me door opened by Ronny, don't be shock my husband never goes anywhere without his security and Ronny, we all started our journey in Karan bhai's car and Sanskar's guards were following us in Sanskar's car, seeing the outside view I once again lost in a memory lane of my home city that I didn't realised when we reached Bose villa.

" nothing is changed"....... I mumbles to myself while stepping out of the car.

Same huge bungalow with same beautiful garden and same small swing which we kids got after so much nagging from dada ji, tears made their places in my eyes seeing everything is absolutely like before as I left, no change at all.

We were welcome with aarti plate at the door, ma, papa, dada ji, dadi all were standing while Siya bhabhi was doing aarti, excitement and happiness was reflecting from their faces, after aarti I was going to step in but Sanskar crouch at dada ji's feet for blessings making me stopped, he tilt a little towards me when I didn't crouch and her eyes said everything to me, me too crouch and then we took blessing from all elders and I can sense wetness from their voice.

" welcome back"........ Siya bhabhi said while hugging me sideways.

I was looking all over the house with so much emotions and Sanskar kept his hand on my shoulder, no one else in the world can understand my feelings more then him.