Chapter 1

Hello readers

Let's begin

" tomorrow is my marriage I am going to bid adieu my bachelor life, so at the last day of my singleness this last celebration is really must you know and Naina please I don't want to listen anything its in my apartment and you are going to join us that's it"...... Swara forcefully invite her manager at her bachelor party through call and disconnect it without listening her answer.

" look who is there in the party"........ as Naina entered she heard Isha's irritating voice who was once upon a time Swara's designer's assistant but right now trying independently as well as her far cousin which she hates to disclose.

Naina wants to reply her but Swara hold her hand and mumbles......" Just ignore her".

Swara's big apartments hall completely turned in to a night club but a safer one with DJ, small bar, Crystal disco ball with blue laser light, only girls are invited even party organiser were girls only, Swara is very much strict in maintaining her privacy.

" c'mon girls get some shot"...... Swara picked her glass and invite other girls who are her very close and reliable friends only, because only few knows about her getting married tomorrow.

Like this all girls had so many shots except one Isha who was sitting on couch with still huff on her face because she don't like Naina at all and Swara was also not bothered to invite her again and again for party enjoyment.

Leaving her on her own they all were enjoying crazily dancing and drinking looking like complete rich spoiled brats but not to worry because it's a overnight party at home.

" wow Swara what a party? I didn't get such a great freedom to drink and dance even can't be able to get all this in any disco or club"....... Nishi one of her close friend said while sipping her drink with shaking body on music.

" absolutely correct Nishi, hey Isha why are you sitting alone like this come and join us"....... Another friend of Swara said in a drunken state.

" I am not interested in all this, you all carry on"........ Isha said with attitude.

" don't be a spoil sport, Isha come darling"........ Nishi tried to drag her from hand but she jerked her badly and Nishi stumbles.

Everybody stopped for a second including music, Isha looked towards Swara if she will say anything and Nishi hope she will intrude but they noticed Swara already passed out in alcoholic affect.

Isha look towards Swara with wide smirk then everybody......." enjoy guys the knock out party I am leaving"....... She looked around with disgust and walked out of her apartment with full attitude.

Girls shrug their shoulder, they are like it's not bother to them whether Isha will be in party or not and again stared enjoying in full mood, suddenly Swara open her eyes and stood up.

Swara looks around all the girls are totally drunk completely out of sense except Naina standing beside her.

" Swara are you sure you want to do this?"........ Naina asked in concern filled voice for Swara.

" yes Naina its now or never, I have to clear all this today anyhow otherwise I can't be happy ever after"........ Swara said determinedly.

" if you find nothing by doing this?"........ Naina asked.

" then nothing everything will go like this as it's going and tomorrow I will be married"....... Swara replied very calmly without any tension in fact Naina have much more tension on her face.

" and if you will find your doubt correct then what you are thinking to do?"........ Naina asked in same tension.

" don't know babe, but I am sure they are going to face brand new Swara Bose"....... Swara said calmly by tapping her cheek.