Chapter 23

Hello readers

I am very disappointed from the number of votes I got from yesterday's part, I never demands that does not mean it doesn't hurt me.

So it's my warning to silent readers please stay away from my story this story is only for my regular readers who after reading part of 5 to 10 minutes gives their valuable 5 seconds to click star button.

I could be happy to think if 180 readers are reading and voting rather to see more then 1000 people are reading and only 170 people are voting.

So please don't need to waste your valuable time to read the story which you don't think capable of one vote of yours.

Once again thanks a lot for my regular readers who always votes and comments for me.

Let's begin

" wow bhabhi you both are looking so different in these traditional attire's of venice absolutely unrecognizable"............ Nisha said while watching the video of trip to Venice with whole family where they both took some snaps by wearing traditional attire of Venice.

2 days ago SwaSan came back India and they both directly came to GM mansion as per Sanskar's oldies orders, Swara was awestruck seeing the beautiful villa which is huge as well as decorated with extreme modern touch, she find it just like her taste, if she would get the chance to decorate her mansion she would do like this only and later she came to know from Rey that according to oldies decision this mansion has been recently renovated that's why all were in Sanskar's mansion and they did all this only for her so that she can feel much more homely with them, they came to know about her taste from Sanskar and to give her surprise they sent both of them for one month honeymoon trip.

Swara become overwhelmed listening about her in laws love and care towards her, not only Sanskar but her in laws are also pampering her like a new born baby, she never felt this kind of care which she is getting now.

" yes Swara this Venice is really beautiful place, you choses such an amazing place"....... Sudha said while adoring the beauty of Venice.

" I think Sudha you too go over there for few days holiday, at least like this you will visit some new place then mythological places"........ Nanu said while teasing her.

" that's impossible in this birth"......... Dadi said.

" nanu, dadi ma why are you all teasing choti mom?"........ Sanskar defend Sudha.

" bhai since you got married dadu dadi ma nanu nani ma were searching for new prey and finally they got in face of mom"....... Nisha said in naughty tone and all laughed together.

" so Sudha wanna go for second honeymoon?"......... Nani asked in naughty tone.

" yes and after that we will get another younger sibling, what say Rey, Nishu"....... Sanskar too said in naughty tone.

" Sanskar now it's not your turn to get younger sibling in fact you both have to give us grand children"........ Sudha turned gun towards Sanskar.

" Sudha is correct, what say Swara".......... Nani supported Sudha.

" nani ma you all turned gun towards me sometimes before you all were talking about choti mom and dad's trip to Venice as a second honeymoon"........ Swara defend herself and smartly again turned gun towards Sudha making all laugh on her naughtiness, she started being frank from this family.

" now Rajiv Sudha your daughter in law also saying the same, so think about it seriously"........ Dadi tease them with utmost serious face.

" mom why you always tease me, my days are over Sanskar is married now it's turn for Nisha and Reyansh tho get married, so we should think about them"........ Sudha started new topic.