Chapter 39

Hello readers

Let's begin

After court's proceeding Sanskar sensed Swara's disturb mood, he took Saanjh from her arms whom she don't want to leave she have inner fear that what if she will loose her, but Sanskar made her understand and gave Saanjh in Naina's arms.

" Naina you go home with Kabir me and Swara are coming in sometime and don't worry about her"......... He ordered Naina politely she was about to ask Swara but he assured her that he is with her.

" Swara come with me"........ Sanskar took Swara with him who was in her own thoughts.

Swara gaps seeing the place where Sanskar stopped the car its look like her all old wounds become fresh, this is the place where Swara took most major decision of her life, yes they are in front of registrar office where SwaSan got married and their life turned in a beautiful journey but due to recent encounter with Laksh and all rubbish court proceeding her mind was surrounded by bad memories of this place.

" Sanskar why did you brought me here?"......... Swara asked in irritation.

" Swara I know you have very bad memory from this place that's why I want you to take out all your anger towards Laksh".......... Sanskar prepared her to speak her heart out what she was thinking since long and what made her this much disturb.

" Sanskar, Laksh is a deceiver, cheater cheapskates type of guy, with him Saanjh is not at all safe, if on his place any good person would be then I would happily gave Saanjh to her biological father, but he will use that little baby for his benefit and judge how can she give judgement in his favor"......... Swara said in rage non stop and after completing her words she took a deep breath.

" Now look this place once again and recall the best memory of this place"......... Sanskar said calmly while gazing her deeply.

Swara look around and her lips spread in smile......" my best memory from this place is I got married to you and this is the exact place where your car was parked that day"........ Swara point towards a place.

" exactly, and tell me why did you took that decision?"......... Sanskar asked.

" first reason was to make Laksh and Isha regret for deceiving and second reason was Isha's unborn child will get her legal rights".......... Swara accept her reason truthfully.

" correct that's why I brought you here, this is the place where after the getting biggest deceive and shock of your life you didn't break down in fact you took much more determined step to destroy Laksh Kapoor and you did alone and because of your that decision we are together, just once again make yourself strong and be ready to fight against wrong once again, I know you can do it and further I am with you, if you think Laksh can't be a good guardian for angel then we have to prove it in front of judge that you are correct".......... Sanskar said to motivate her as how she was in past and how she defeat the same cunning person alone.

" you are correct Sanskar, we have to gather proof against Laksh as he is neither a good father nor even a good human being to get the custody of Saanjh"........ Swara said determinedly with big smile like something is running in her head.

From that moment they both started preparing for next hearing and started gathering proof against Laksh, they both contacted their valuable contacts with whom help they can bring proof of his lies or can bring witness of his wrong deeds.

After 2 days they have next hearing SwaSan with Kabir were discussing about something regarding the case when suddenly Sanskar said something which made both of them shocked.

" Swara I want you to do proceeding of next hearing"........ Sanskar suddenly dropped his petition bomb on both of their head.

" what? Are you mad? How will I do this and why me? What is the problem with Kabir?".......... Swara said in shock.