Chapter 27

Hello readers

Let's begin

" Swara dear why do you want to dig old memories"........ Shekhar wants to stop her.

" because I never bury those memories anywhere"....... Swara replied calmly.

" Swara what was the need to discuss all this now? You very well knew ma papa accepted Isha as their own daughter to make dida feel comfortable and for Isha's happiness they gave extra attention to her and you too cooperated then why these complaints now?"......... Karan said in complaining tone.

" bhai, wait a minute can I call you bhai now, as when I was leaving for Mumbai you asked me not to call you bhai ever again"....... Swara said become emotional recalling that moment.

" Swara I am always your bhai that day I was in anger and I am really guilty for that"........ Karan said with so much guilt of his past mistake.

" then when your anger went when you all came to me with Isha that she is also want to become model or actress like me and I should help her"....... Swara also asked in complaining tone.

" because she was nagging a lot that she also wants to make her career in acting"........ Dadi replied.

" and you all fulfill her this wish also as like always, and I don't have any grievance against you all like why didn't you all broke all ties with her like you did with me or why didn't you all abandoned her like you all did with me, but surely it hurts me when you you all came with her to my house by saying that I have to help her in her career didn't you even realised for once that I am not any stranger but your own blood you could have forgive and accept me in your life as you all accepted Isha's career"........ Swara said in complaining tone.

" we did Swara that's why we came to you otherwise why would we come to you".......... Shekhar replied.

" did you forgive me by heart or did because Isha wants this?"....... Swara look towards them in questionable gaze but in return nobody replied anything.

" ok let it be if you don't have any answer of this question, just tell me why didn't you thought to arrange an accommodation for me also as you did for Isha, because I was also a struggling actress that time? (nobody replied anything) ok let it be no problem I don't want answer of this question also, because of that only today I am a self made person without anybody's help, (she said with proud on herself) but the least thing you all could do to make things like before was you all could be in touch with me only through calls, you could have inform me about Karan bhai's marriage and most important thing bhai you too didn't thought once to call your little sister not for invite at least to inform me"......... This time Swara couldn't control her tears.

Karan tried to console her but she stopped her and hide her face in Sanskar's chest, Sanskar started caressing her head while trying to console her and Karan felt bad seeing his sister very far from him and tried to defend himself.

" Shona please it's not like that I didn't have your number and I asked Isha but she said she will inform you I never knew she didn't inform you"........ Karan said meekly.

Swara peeped a little from Sanskar's chest......." bhai couldn't you nag from her that you want to talk to your little sister as it's a big day for you"......... Swara complaint again.

" sorry Karan dear, Mr. Bose, Mrs. Bose it's all of yourd personal matter but still I want to say technologies now a days are very fast and helpful you could inform Swara through social network accounts, she would definitely get your message and then if she wouldn't reply then it would be her fault not yours"........ Dadu didn't thought to say, but couldn't see his daughter in law crying like this that's why meddle in their matter.