Chapter 35

Hello readers

Let's begin

Swara's point of view

We all were having dinner peacefully on a large table after being exhaust of whole day's fun and banter, all were praising Nisha and Kabir's preparation for party as well as games, idea of refreshment through stall etc etc, between all this I noticed something secretly is going between boys, Nisha was saying thank you to everybody who were praising her but Kabir didn't comment in fact he didn't even said thank you then I noticed he is looking towards beside me I tilt my head and found my dear husband was signaling something to him, then I noticed not only Sanskar but Rey and Karan bhai is also involved in this steering game, I instantly got that they are up to something which they are trying to hide from everybody specially from their spouse.

I was going to ask from Sanskar but stopped myself thinking if he is hiding it means will not accept it easily either he will act or he will surely lie as well as become alert too that I had a boggle on him that's why I decided don't let them come to know that I have boggle on them.

I tried to get what these boys are up to but didn't find anything that's why being tired I left all this and went in my room.

Swara's point of view ends

Sanskar woke up slowly without disturbing Swara's sleep, got down from bed and went out with slow steps after kissing angel's forehead, as he went out slowly with silent steps shutting door without sound, Swara open her eyes, stood up slowly and follow him, he saw him from far corridor entering in Rey and Kabir's combine room and after him Karan also entered in that room.

" hmmm I was right these boys are really up to something"......... Swara mumbles to himself and went towards Siya's room.

Swara knocked and wake Siya up, she became confused seeing Karan is not in room then Swara in front of her room.

" Swara you here at this time?, anything serious?"........ Siya asked in half sleepy mood while rubbing her eyes.

" bhabhi open your eyes, in which world you are didn't you realise Karan bhai is not in room"......... Swara tried to jerk her from sleep and she succeeded.

" yes where he went and how did you know?"....... Siya asked in confusion.

" because I saw all boys going in Rey and Karan's room, at dinner table only I got that they all are up to something, and now see"............ Swara's word flee her sleep away.

" what? But why? For what? And what they are planning"......... Siya become hyper as well as tense.

" relax bhabhi you should not get hyper and tense in this condition and regarding boys then don't worry, we will find out"........ Swara said and both went towards Rey and Kabir's room and in between Swara called Naina and told her same thing and asked her to come there, because of phone ring Nisha's sleep gets disturb because they both were sleeping in same room that's why she too come with her out of curiosity.

Now all girls were standing in front of boy's room and listening their conversation which was enough loud for them to hear it clearly.

" thank you bhai you saved us, otherwise bhabhi will get to know about this and our whole plan would be flopped"......... Kabir thanked Sanskar.

" you are always welcome, actually I caught Swara's deep gaze on us when we were steering each other that's why I message you all that behave very normal talk only through message and only come out of room when I will message you, when Swara slept then I came out silently".......... Sanskar told them everything.

" you are a genius Sanskar how cleverly you fooled Shona"........... Karan praised him.

" thanks Karan"........ Sanskar took praise wholeheartedly.