Chapter 10

Hello readers

Let's begin

" Naina, Naina are you ok?"......... Swara asked in concern.

When Swara Sanskar wetter hugging each other they heard thud sound and saw Naina swoon on floor, they hurriedly pick her up and made her lay on couch, Swara become tense seeing her swoon unexpectedly.

" Sanskar what happen to her suddenly"....... Swara said in tension.

Sanskar passed glass of water......" Swara you sprinkle water on her till then I am calling doctor"....... Swara took water glass from him and he stared making call.

Naina got her conscious by water, and stood up from couch, Swara too stood up looking towards her in concern Sanskar also turned after making call, now trio standing to face each other.

" Naina are you? what happened to you?"....... Swara asked with concern.

" I will tell you afterwards, first you tell me what kind of shock is this, that made me swoon (Swara Sanskar become shocked listening her words) Mr. SM called you sweetheart and you hugged him, don't you even realised how this shock can effect on me, and what exactly is this? on which stage this relationship is? and most important why I didn't knew anything about this?"...... Naina used only words otherwise she was ready to attack on them.

Sanskar being shocked look towards Swara who shrug her shoulder, thinking about her gimmick.

" Naina please calm down listen to me"....... Swara tried to calm her but Naina was not ready to listen anything calmly.

" Naina shall we keep question answer session for later, right now let's go to do the work for which we are here"........ Sanskar interrupt two ladies.

" Naina he is right, let's do our work first"....... Swara support him and Naina nod her head thinking her work is to manage Swara's work and she is here for work so she should keep her personal issues aside.

Sanskar took them to his suite in hotel where story writer, director and karma's production manager were waiting for them, Swara recognised them both are new comers in industry but Swara liked their work till now, they all started listening story with dinner and they all liked the story very much.

After discussing everything they finalised main lead male, and audition for rest all characters, few outdoor shooting, then again they finalize each and every single detail they finished the meeting bid casually adieu to director, writer and production manager.

" story is really good right?"....... Swara said casually, turned and found Naina was glaring her in order to seek her answers Swara thought for a moment she was quite in the meeting that was good, but now she will not leave me, Swara turned look towards Sanskar and raised her eyebrows.

Sanskar blink his eyes in assurance that he will talk to her.

" Naina listen I am telling you everything, but please don't got swoon again"........ Sanskar said with smile to lighten the atmosphere.

" no I will not, last time she gave me shock without any pre warning, but this time I am ready for any shock"....... Naina said while steer towards Swara by eyes.

" actually Naina the exact thing between us is we are husband and wife"......... Sanskar said the shocking news for her then took a pause to wait for her reaction.

Naina didn't blink her eyes it's become open wide as well mouth become open wide in shock, she wanted to ask so many questions but words chocked her throat she stared coughing and Swara caress her back Sanskar passed her glass of water.