Chapter 26

Hello readers

Let's begin

" Swara, sweetheart what happened?"........ Sanskar become tense seeing her sobbing on his chest.

" what happened Swara dear didn't you like our surprise?"....... Sudha asked politely while keeping hand on his head from back.

" mom I think bhabhi become emotional after meeting her family after so many days"........ Nisha said in normal tone making Sanskar shocked listening her family.

Sanskar didn't knew they are her family from Delhi that's why Swara become emotional because she was not ready to meet them now and she cleared this to him before only, but how come they are here suddenly that too without knowing about Swara's marriage with him.

" family?"........ Sanskar mumbles while breaking hug and took Swara's face in his palm cup.

Swara just nod her head in positive but Sanskar street her not to cry as many guests are still present and many are looking towards them also.

Swara slightly wiped her tears and Sanskar moved towards her family to do formality of meeting in laws.

" hello, welcome to Mumbai, I am Sanskar Maheshwari"........ Sanskar said with wide smile to lighten the atmosphere between them.

They all casually hand shake him and did casual hello how are you, they all hugged Swara one by one she too reciprocated because of guest and all.

" Rey they are coming all the way from Delhi must be tired take them inside living room"......... Sanskar called Rey and asked him to take them inside.

" Nishu you too go with them and look after for refreshment"........ Sanskar asked Nisha to accompany them and to look after for their comfort and offer them water and food etc.

They all went from there then Sanskar called Naina......." Naina you please take Swara with you, hope she wants to spend some quality time with her family"........ Sanskar steer Naina something and she got what he wants to say.

Sanskar after sensing the situation sent Bose family to the inner living room of GM mansion little away from party hall, then he sent Swara by fake excuse with Naina he guessed other then him Naina surely knows about her problem with her family, now he wants to confront his family oldies why Bose family is here suddenly but he have to wait until party gets over.

" Swara enough how much will you cry, see party is still going on and you have to be there otherwise it can become big scandal against you"........ Naina brought Swara in her bedroom where she started crying vigorously can't able to take her family's sudden appearance.

" but why they came here, when they themself abandoned me"............ Swara said between sob.

" that we will discuss later, first wipe you tears, do touch and come to the party"....... Naina forward tissue towards her.

" it's not easy for me"....... Swara said while wiping her tears from tissue.

" I know but you have to do at least for jiju"........ Naina's words worked, Swara immediately composed herself wiped her face did touch and went down towards party hall with plastered fake smile on face.

Swara entered in party hall when Sanskar was talking to some celebrities, he asked her through eyes 'are you ok'...... She too replied through eyes 'yes everything is ok'.

Some more time party continued like this, Rey and Nisha handled Bose family and took great care of them, Naina too joined them, after sometime when party got over Sanskar took whole family in his personal study including Swara.