Chapter 4

Hello readers

Let's begin

Dear I am perfectly fine, don't worry about me, you just go home and messaged me after reaching your home........ Swara messaged Naina and hop in car where few guards escort her.

Swara become surprise seeing Sanskar inside the car on driving seat, she sat on passenger seat and Sanskar stared the car,  journey was all silent.

After drive of 15 minutes Sanskar stopped the car at little isolated place and turned towards Swara.

" what was all that Swara?"....... Sanskar asked calmly.

Flashback

" oh no, what is this?"....... Isha shouts gaining everybody's attention.

" Swara how could you do this? This is not my designed dress, you are my model, why did you wear somebody else's designed dress"......... Isha started crying with yelling and gaining everybody's attention.

All were stunned listening her, Pari and Naina too came on stage, few crew members too came to handle the situation, organiser as well as judges were shocked from the fuss but reporters came on stage and started shooting their questions, and nobody able to do much in front of media.

" miss Swara Bose is it correct you used somebody else's designed dress?"
" is it any mistake or you did anything deliberately?"
" why did you do this? Do you have any personal problem with designer?"
" do you have any problem with miss Isha Roy? But she is your far cousin as well as your ex designer"
" she is designer of same fashion house of which you are brand ambassador, is this the reason of your problem?"

Reporters, journalist were not stopping there question bombard but suddenly original designer of this dress show up on stage.

" omg this is my dress Isha you haven't left the habit of stealing other's things"......... Sophia shouts angrily on Isha who was upset sometimes before because her main dress of the competition was missing and now found it on stage wore by Swara somebody else's model.

Her shout become blessing for Swara because reporters attention divert towards Isha and Sophia for a second in distinguish who is wrong and who is right between them and at the mean time Naina took Swara from there fast towards her room and asked her to change fast because they have to leave as fast as possible.

Reporters stared shooting their questions to Isha that is she steal her dress, if not then why she is blaming her, is all any this any misunderstanding or what?, why she was blamed?, being designer in top fashion house why she steal dress and why not present her own design.

" I didn't steal any dress, in fact I was not well sometimes before, just coming from hospital you could check the records, my assistant was here she show up Swara her room and dress, now what happened after that, how and why Swara wore that dress I don't know anything, you all just tell me one thing if I would steal any dress why I myself would shout on stage itself and create ruckus"........ Isha replied calmly distract reporters.

" in fact why don't you all ask from Swara Bose what is all this? I am sure she only have answers of all your questions, but suddenly where she went?"........ Pari replied from Isha's side and they all turned where Swara was standing sometimes before and now she is disappear.

" so see public have you noticed miss Swara Bose has disappear suddenly, this sudden disappearance arising so many questions, is she responsible for this ruckus or what?, if not then why she went?, we will try to talk to her, so be with us"......... Reporters started giving news on live channels.

Sanskar who saw all this from his cabin stood up and just then Ronny entered in his cabin....." sir ma'am is in trouble.

" order guards to protect and escort her towards parking and no news I repeat no news should be published or telecast against Swara"........ Sanskar ordered and went out.