Chapter 17

Hello readers

Let's begin

Next morning

Sanskar woke up first and look towards Swara who was sleeping peacefully with magical smile on her face.

Sanskar's point of view

The most beautiful morning of my life and the most beautiful view in front of me smiling face of my love, my wife. I feels like lucky enough to fall in love with Swara, she is a very beautiful girl not only from face but from heart, independent as well as very strong minded girl, how brilliantly she handled her problem alone, if any other girl would be on her place then she would definitely takes mine I mean her husband's help, but she asked me in very beginning that she don't need any kind of help of mine and she want to handle this matter by her own.

My elders wants me to marry from the girls they were introducing me those type of girls surely only enjoys my money and power but Swara wants to do everything by her own, all these qualities of hers made me fall for her, I can't thanks enough to god that I married to Swara not to any girl from those oldies choice.

First day itself I said she is the perfect match for Sanskar Maheshwari, that was absolutely correct like me she is also self made woman as well as she knows well how to handle all this alone that made me feel proud on her.

" you are very beautiful Swara"........... These words came out of my mouth, I kissed her forehead and enjoyed her smile which become wide in sleep only, I can't get enough while adorning her and today morning since more than half an hour I was just adoring her and thinking about her.

She slowly stir in sleep and frown lines appeared on her forehead, I don't like her vanished smile because Sun rays directly fell on her face, I kept my hand between Sun rays and her face again smile appeared on her face, when I remove my hand her face become frown again, I kept my hand again and smile appeared again, I stared doing this again and again I am enjoying this game her frown then smile face.

My game was going on when she opened her eyes lazily and directly look towards me, she was looking so innocent, cute with half open eyes.

" Sanskar"........ She called me in sleepy tone.

" yes sweetheart?"........ I asked while giving her full attention.

She opened her eyes fully and look towards me and we both locked in an attractive eye lock, she raised her eyebrows and I got that she is asking why am I starting her like this, that instant moment I decided to tell her why I was not getting married till now what she asked me few weeks  before.

" I can't thank my god enough that I didn't married before when my oldies were pressuring me to get married"......... I told her and I know now she will ask why I was not getting married before.

" but you haven't told me the reason yet"........ Swara stood up and complaint with cute pout.

" it's nothing big Swara"........ I tried to explain her.

" big or small what is the problem in sharing with me?"........ Swara again complain and Sanskar thought to tell her now.

" actually Swara, after setting my career when elders started talking about my marriage I decide that I will do marriage from the girl whom I like from heart, regarding whom I can feel a perfect match for me, but oldies started match making me with so many different girls from rich or businesses class family who are just spoiled rich brats, who only used to spend their father's money and does nothing, they wants same thing from their husbands and for me it will become like sham marriage. I always wanted a girl who loves me not my money, who have her own identity if not then she have ambition to make her own identity by her hard work, a girl who is not rich in money but rich in brain and heart. I asked my family to not to pressure me for getting married I will do when I will find a girl like me but they used to say girl like this is just a illusion does not exist"........ I told her everything and started reading her calm face who was looking towards me.