Chapter 21

Hello readers

Let's begin

" Naina I can't tell you how much lucky I am what a loving, caring family as well as so much fun loving all time banter pulling each other's legs, Sanskar always use to say Swara you will sunk in the ocean of their love, but I feel like this love quench my long lasting thirst"........ Swara said with so much emotion but have satisfied smile on her face.

Nadia and Swara were in their club sitting near swimming pool and talking more like Swara was saying and Naina was listening while sipping juice, Swara said her whole feelings to Naina after meeting Sanskar's family and Naina is very happy seeing her happy.

" I am very happy for you Swara,  getting married to jiju was absolutely correct decision of your life"....... Naina said while seeing her happiness.

" not correct, but it was best decision Naina, I can't thank to my god enough that I met to Sanskar that day"........ Swara said while smiling wholeheartedly and Naina adores her smile which is reaching to her eyes after very long time.

" you know Swara that day when Laksh didn't show up for wedding at registrar office and you end up marrying jiju I was very angry from you inside and not at all happy with this decision, but jiju's caring, soft and gentle attitude towards you compelled me to change my thoughts but today after listening about your in laws I am happy that I changed my thoughts regarding jiju"........ Naina said her feeling regarding her marriage.

" oh so madam already got married to SM and made fool to my Laksh, he is thinking he ditch you that's why you moved on but poor he don't even know that you already got married to SM that day when Laksh couldn't able to manage because I was ill and he was taking care of me, here he is guilty thinking he deceive you but the truth is you deceive him".......... The source of voice is Isha who is yelling at Swara.

Swara and Naina were spending peaceful time having juice near poolside after workout when don't know from where Isha show up and started yelling and it's quite evident she heard their conversation, her yell started gaining everybody's attention and that was it for Naina she stood up angrily, took her aside through arms to a little isolated corner Swara too followed them.

" Isha stop gaining unnecessary attention it will not help you bit"......... Naina said with suppress anger.

" of course it will help me, after making my life miserable she can't enjoy her life with her new fond family"....... Isha said in sourpuss way.

" really? What I did that your life become miserable"........ Swara was also fed up of this unnecessary blames.

" just because you left Laksh and his company he eminently writhing that he don't want to see my face, just because of you he left me"........ Isha didn't stop blame game.

" oh ho so this is the reason madam become so sulky because her hero ditch her"........ Naina said playfully didn't hide her mirth.

" if I would be in his life than also he would leave you definitely, so didn't you understand he was never gonna accept you anytime sooner or later"........ Swara tried to knock some sense in her brain.

" no if he was not pestered he would definitely not leave me in this condition"........ Isha said in flow without realising that she almost disclose about her pregnancy which according to her nobody knows.

" which condition you are talking about?"........ Naina asked with meaningful smirk and Swara tried to stop her by holding her hand but Naina didn't bother.

" nothing matters to you, but I will not leave her (point towards Swara) I will disclose in front of media that she got married long back without breaking her engagement that means she deceive Laksh not him, after that she will be finished and Laksh's company will be in stable position then he will married to me and I will get what I want"........ Isha said with venom and was about to turn but stopped listening Swara's voice.