Chapter 12

Hello readers

Let's begin

Next day

Next morning of Mumbai city brought new breaking news which become spice for normal public for their regular gossips. This news become surprised for few people and shocked for few, disappointment for Kapoor family and pulled floor beneath deceiver couple and beyond happy news for few one of them is Naina who is literally dancing.

Swara was sleeping peacefully in Sanskar's embrace (they didn't took step ahead in their relation but become solace for each other), just then her mobile ring loudly making both of their sleep disturb.

" hello"........ Swara said in sleepy tone with still closing eyes.

" sleeping beauty get up"........ Swara heard large shout of Naina, she got up with jerk and closed her ears with fingers.

" Naina are you mad? Who shouts like this?"......... Swara too shouts loudly.

Sanskar woke up with jerk by Swara's shout......" what happened Swara? Why you shouta like this?"......... Sanskar asked in concern and before her reply Naina laughed loudly at the other end of the call.

" you, you shout like this"....... Naina replied to Swara.

" shut up and tell me why did you call early morning"....... Swara scolds her.

Sanskar asked through raised eye brows what is this and whom she is talking at this hour and in reply Swara mouthed him by saying 'Naina', Sanskar nod his head and got down from bed.

" morning beauty switch on the tv fast"........ Naina replied Swara.

" tv such early morning why?"....... Swara asked in confusion and Sanskar also stopped at his place who was moving towards washroom.

" do as I am saying, switched on the tv to news channel, you will get the result of your hard work"....... Naina said softly and disconnects the call.

Swara switched on the tv and played news channel Swara Sanskar both become surprise by the news.

Breaking news
Affair between Laksh Kapoor and Isha Roy.

Headlines
Mr. Laksh Kapoor is in affair with his company's junior designer Isha Roy.
Open affair between Laksh kapoor and Isha Roy.
Laksh Kapoor and Isha Roy are cheating on their own fiancee and sister.
On which stage their relation is?

News was running on all channels with Laksh and Isha's so many close pics in hotels, parks, cinema halls, in his car in fact few in hospitals.

Mr. Laksh Kapoor owner of pearl fashion house, fiance of former actress Swara Bose is cheating on her, he is having affair from his company's junior designer Isha Roy, how far their relationship is gone, they both have been spotted together at the hospital outside of the gynecologist cabin, is Laksh Kapoor deceiving his fiancee?, or what? Just few days ago miss Swara announced her blind faith on her fiance and her sister whom she helped, now these clips are openly showing she was wrong and they are having affair. It's so sad for.

Similar kind of news was running on most of the news channels as well as on news papers.

" wow Swara this is so brilliant move, you did absolutely correct by exposing them like this"......... Sanskar and Swara were watching news channel with big smiling face and Sanskar praised Swara's move wholeheartedly.

" they deserve this, now I am not going to leave them anymore, it's a beginning of their destruction"........ Swara said with blank face.

Swara and Naina disclose both Laksh and Isha's disgusting cheap acts and secret relationship in front of whole world, Naina only have all these footage and gave to news channels and news papers, this news is actually a shock for Kapoor family who likes Swara a lot but Laksh and Isha are still unknown from this news who are sleeping in each other's embrace in Isha's bed room.