Chapter 33

Hello readers

Let's begin

Two days later a fine Sunday evening, whole family was sitting together and was busy in something very important.

Suddenly Kabir entered in GM mansion and saw everybody was doing some planning, by listening their conversation he guessed that they all are talking about some big party because nani ma and dadi ma were distributing work to everybody and they all werere noting down.

" hello Mr. SM"....... Kabir hesitantly called him only.

" oh hello Mr. Kabir, how are you?"........ Sanskar stood up with smile and shake hand from him.

" I am fine, how are you all?"....... Kabir asked casually while sitting on single couch.

" we all are fine"....... All said almost together just Rey mumbles to himself......" till now we were fine don't know further".

" you said something?"....... Kabir asked from Rey innocently.

Rey startled by sudden caught......n ...no ....nothing"...... He managed these words and Sanskar laughed knowing his reason of frown.

" Kabir leave this Rey he always continue rubbish talk, actually our whole family is like a cartoon film"........ Sanskar handle the situation.

" actually Mr. SM I came for an important work from you and Mrs. Maheshwari, where is she?"....... Kabir said while looking her and there for Swara because everybody is here except Swara and dadu in fact baby was also sleeping in cradle near their couch.

" actually my oldie Sanju is invented a new dish and he is teaching that dish to Swara and Nisha making them busy with him"........ All laughed listening dadi and Kabir become surprise.

" wow dadu's hobby is cooking?"......... He asked in surprise.

" not only hobby but his dedication he wanted to become master chef but dadi didn't let him do"......... Sanskar added piece of information.

Kabir become surprise by listening them thought what a unique family they all loves each other a lot as well as bond with friendly relation which is really very healthy thing.

" mom, dad see I have competed my dish first, bhabhi is still doing"............. Just then Nisha came with her dish bowl in hand while calling her parents.

Kabir guessed he heard this voice somewhere before turned and found Nisha he stood up in shock, Nisha too stopped on her track.

" you?"........ Both shouted together.

" do you both knows each other?"........ Sanskar asked but both ignored his question.

" what are you doing here?"........ Kabir asked with frown.

" this is my house I should be here only, you tell me what are you doing here?, want your payment with tip?".......... Nisha replied with attitude.

" what? Are you crazy do am I look like mechanic to you?"........ Kabir become indignant.

" not less then that?"....... Nisha again replied with attitude.

" you?"........ Kabir's anger reached its peak, he wants to reply harsh but then looked around and stopped seeing everybody's gaze on them, just then Nisha too realised what she was saying in front of family, Swara and dadu too came from kitchen by loud shout.

" Nisha how do you know him and is this the way to talk to anybody?"........ Sudha asked sternly.

" I am sorry mom"........ She bows her head and Kabir become surprise seeing this wild cat girl in a good little kitten way.