Chapter 36

Hello readers

NehaRai0 dear you were right it didn't effect the heartless people like silent readers whatever we will say they could not appreciate our work with just a vote, literally how shameless they are seeing my so many author now they didn't change a bit.

I wish I could block them to see my stories and make it only and only for my regular readers who always do votes for and give their precious time for comments.

Thanks a lot readers for your regular votes and comments and silent readers enjoy for free because of them.

Let's begin

Karan's room

Karan become shocked seeing a lady was standing in front of him in completely white dress face covered with hairs only eyes were visible slightly looking like a spirit with candle in hand........"Who..... Who are you?"....... Karan asked in a trembling voice.

" Karan son why did you call me?"............ Spirit asked in a heavy voice.

" I don't even know you why do I call you?"...... he was scared but asked with little courage.

" I am Sanskar's mom Sujata Maheshwari just sometimes ago you called me"........ Spirit said in same heavy voice.

" wh .....what Sanskar's mom, aun .....aunty if ......if you are Sanskar's mom then go to him why you came here to me"........ Karan said while sweating badly.

" I will meet him later first let me meet you, you are the elder one among them after all".......... Spirit replied.

" but aunty why me first?"........ Karan asked by gaining so much courage.

" I will meet everybody one by one after all you all made fun of girls and being elder one despite of stopping them you too made fun of girls and your wife too, you need to learn the lesson for this"....... spirit moved towards him and he stared moving back and with in no time he strike with the wall and spirit was standing just in front of him.

Kitchen

Kabir also become shocked seeing a lady was standing in front of him in completely white dress face covered with hairs only eyes are visible with candle in hand slightly looking like a spirit........" Who? Who is this? Don't try to scare me"....... Kabir said these words by gaining lots of courage.

" Kabir, son why did you call me sometimes before?"........ Spirit asked in heavy voice.

Kabir become more shocked thinking spirit didn't came on board note suddenly came in front of me......." a ......are you Su..... Sujata aunt's spirit?"........ Kabir asked in a trembling voice.

" yes my son you four called me sometimes before, but didn't told why you called me, now you tell me, why you all called me"....... Spirit asked in same heavy voice.

" but we all called you all together why did you come to meet me only?"........ Kabir asked.

" I will meet everybody one by one"....... Spirit replied.

" but it was Rey's idea, you should meet him fist"....... Kabir was trying to to go from there.

" his turn will also come but first let me see you, you are such a brat among all four and you made fun of my poor daughter Nisha what she did to you? You need to learn the lesson for this"....... By saying this spirit started coming forward and Kabir stared moving backward by ranting....." no please aunty I am sorry I will not do this again"...... And strike with last corner of the kitchen wall.

Rey's room

" Rey son get up"........ Person who entered in his room with candle saw him hiding himself under blanket and caked him in heavy voice.