Chapter 3

Hello readers

Let's begin

" what the hell why did you took so much time to open the door and where is the extra key which should be in the mail box? Swara are you trying to hiding something from me?"...... As Swara opened the door Laksh bombard his questions angrily without giving her chance to reply.

" hold on Laksh why are you getting hyper on small thing, don't you think you are the wrong person who is getting angry it should be me?"........ Swara said calmly and Laksh cursed himself mentally for doubting on her.

" I am sorry sweetheart I was just stressed that's why, actually I am angry on myself that I couldn't make it today but what to do"............... Laksh apologize and preparing himself for what he is here.

" you were busy with Isha, I mean taking care of her after all she is the new signed designer of your company" ...... Swara said while moving towards the couch  with very normal tone that nobody can catch the hidden sarcasm in these words, Laksh was also behind her.

" not mine sweetheart it's our, you are my would be better half".......... Laksh said while sitting next to her but Swara made a safe distance cursing him under breath.

" such a shameless fellow going to become father of someone else's child and still considering Swara as his would be better half, disgusting"....... Naina mumbles about him who was hidden next to Swara's bedroom and listening their conversation.

" Laksh is there anything important you are here?"........ Swara thought he is talking such extra sweetly that means definitely he wants some favor from her.

" yes Swara actually I need a favor from you"......... He was like waiting for this question only.

" ya ok tell me"........ Swara knew it but still asked politely.

" Isha is participating in a designer contest which is in the evening and I want you to be her model, the winner will be signed as a designer for movie"........ Laksh didn't request but ordered her.

" shouldn't she be in hospital, after all she is ill"......... Swara said in very normal tone hide sarcasm beautifully.

" her assistant will handle everything she don't need to be bother for this"....... He was ready for this question.

" brand ambassador of your fashion house should be participate as a model in any designer contest?"........ Swara asked in a taunting way.

" it doesn't bother designer is from our company it's a promotion of our product only".......... Laksh didn't thought a bit before reply.

" ok"........ Swara utter only one word.

" ok the event is in karma hotel be there on time, you have 3 outfits to walk in and please no mistake"......... Laksh said and went out instantly.

" is he become mad, you are Bollywood actress brand ambassador of his company and he wants you to participate as a model in some designer contest"........ Naina said angrily.

" relax Naina Isha already managed to delay this marriage, probably by fake illness but now if she is doing this that means there are only 2 reason either this contest is very important for her or she is planning something evil for me"......... Swara said suspiciously.

" may be both the reasons"....... Naina said while thinking.

" what do you mean?"....... Swara asked in confusion.

" I came to know from few employees and designers of Pearl fashion house that Isha mostly snatch good designs from junior designers insults employees unnecessarily and as usual not at all prepared for this contest, 3 more designers of Pearl are going to participate in this contest who ever will win can be signed for movie and if by chance she will manage to win then definitely will be promoted as a head designer of Pearl"........ Naina brought exclusive information.