Chapter 42

Hello readers

Let's begin

" see Swara that accident is not related anywhere from this case then please no need to discuss about it here, please"......... Laksh said in very pleading way but it didn't effect Swara.

" I told you before only back out from this case otherwise you will not able to show your face to anybody"........ Swara said in very baritone that only Laksh can hear her.

" of course it is related Mr. Laksh because after that accident this baby become much more important for you that's why you started missing your ex wife and would be child, because in that accident your leg and back injured and you lost ability to become father again, you become infertile and at that moment only Isha's baby was your last hope and since then that was the only reason you are searching for the baby like mad as per your lawyer"......... Swara said and Laksh froze on his place, according to him his biggest disability was disclose in front of court.

Swara's words made everybody shocked other then Sanskar who knows this already, Laksh's parents were also unaware from this, AP suddenly stood up and asked "Laksh is this true", but didn't got any reply, seeing her state for a second Swara felt bad for his parents but he compel her to do this.

Laksh with tedious step came out from witness box, but Chow couldn't able to take his this defeat.

" Mrs. Maheshwari this accident only made him realise his responsibly towards his child, his wife, made him realise how much he loves his baby, how much he carve to meet his baby to take her in his arms to give her love and everything which she deserves, each and everything proves here that my client is a biological father of this baby and deserves custody of baby Saanjh".......... Chow tried to turn everything in their favor just by his argument, just then Sanskar got a call and he went out of the court room with his mobile by mumbling Kabir to take care of Swara he is coming in few minuets.

" Mr. Chow please stop using this fake emotions of biological father, yes he is a father, a father who made baby's  mother pregnant without marriage, then in his ego he refuse to accept her and baby, then got married in parent's pressure but made his pregnant wife's life hell, who pushed both mother and unborn baby near to death, just because of him this baby's biological mother had been died after giving birth to baby, she herself never wanted her father will take this baby that's why gave me her responsibility, then everything was going good when suddenly one day few reporter framed me to prove careless mother and suddenly disappeared, orphanage with whose help we adopted baby gave wrong testimony against us and suddenly she also disappeared, it's all proof that only person will get benefit of that is Mr. Laksh, this kind of father is highly harmful for baby's future, who neither care for her health or her safety or her future, that's all your honour"......... Swara replied in rage after proving everything against Laksh still Chow shamelessly demanding decision on his favor by using fake emotions.

" Mrs. Maheshwari you are still fail to prove anything how Mr. Laksh is not a good father until and unless he gets chance to prove himself, yes he did mistake in past he accepted it with fully and trying rectify it and regarding reporters and warden what can he do if any person could run away it doesn't proof anything wrong about him, the truth is he is biological father of baby and his rights on baby are much more then you and if you have any valuable proof to prove that he can't be a responsible father in future then give it otherwise leave it on ma'am".......... Chow didn't left his same tune of biological father.

Swara become tensed now that what she should do, after doing everything she don't have any more solid thing to proof Laksh is not a good human being, good father is a far most thing.

" yes we have proof to show that Mr. Laksh was, is and will not be a good father and can be harmful for this little baby".......... Sanskar suddenly entered inside and says in rage.