Chapter 32

Hello readers

Let's begin

" Swara, Swara where are you?"......... Sanskar entered in his room didn't find Swara that's why keep calling her.

" shhh Sanskar softly, how much will you shout?"....... Swara came from balcony with baby in her arms and asked Sanskar to not to shout.

Swara made baby lay on her cradle........." Sanskar don't forget now we have baby with us here, shout also can disturb her"........ She said meekly while turning towards him.

" sorry sweetheart I was in little hurry to talk to you that's why forgot"........ Sanskar said while catching his ears.

Swara removed his hand from ears....." it's ok, now tell me what is so important made you impatience.

" hmmm, Swara actually Vicky gave me shocking information about Laksh Kapoor that's why I was searching you"........ Sanskar said while sitting on bed.

" what is that which made you this much disturb?"....... Swara sensed his tense face sat beside him and asked with concern.

" around a month ago Laksh Kapoor met with an accident and after that he started searching Isha madly because in that accident his fertility system had been damaged, he can't be able to fertile ever that's why he is looking for Isha for her unborn baby, he don't have any idea about Isha's health problem neither he knows about baby is with us nor about Isha is not anymore, but if anyhow he will come to know about baby is with us then he will surely try his level best to take baby from us and we can't do anything as he is his biological father"........ Sanskar said with tension.

" what the hell are you talking Sanskar how can he take my baby, Isha herself gave her responsibility to me"......... Swara become teary thinking baby can be snatch from her.

" Swara relax I am not saying he will take her from us, till I am with you I will not let him successes, I won't let him come to know anything about baby's whereabouts anyhow and for that I have already started my work"......... Sanskar assured Swara.

" what do you mean? What did you do?"........ Swara asked in confusion.

" I have sent Ronny to Delhi to handle matter in the hospital where our angel has born he will somehow destroy all the evidence of Isha's delivery over there and about her death, if he will try to find out anything he will not get clue from there about baby"........ Sanskar told her what he is planning.

" if you are doing all necessary preparation then how he will come to know about angel with us and he will take her from us"............ Swara is still scare from inside.

" I was just saying that we should have to be ready for this situation it can arrive any time, and for that also I am applying for her legal adoption once it will done then Laksh can't be able to do anything"......... Sanskar decided each and every single detail how to handle Laksh and protect his angel from him.

" thanks a lot Sanskar you already planned everything and now I am relax nobody can do anything to my baby because her protective dad is with us"........ Swara is proud on Sanskar.

" not now Swara first let me talk to lawyer, he is one of the famous lawyer in such type of cases and I hope he will handle everything very well, he will be here in sometime I called him home"....... Sanskar said while thinking on this matter deeply and picked baby carefully from her cradle who just opened her eyes lazily and started moving her hands and legs in air.

" no problem Sanskar I have full trust on you, you will handle everything in best way"........ she said while playing  with baby in Sanskar's arms only.