Chapter 5

Hello readers

Let's begin

" no no no this can't be happen"......... She threw all news papers, switch off the new channel threw remote control on floor making it  split in to several pieces, took her mobile and dialed one number.

" Laksh I want you to be here now"........ Isha yelled angrily on phone and threw it away, her yelled made him woke up from deep sleep.
.
.
.
.
" Swara wakeup we are about to land"......... Sanskar called Swara by caressing her hairs gently.

Swara opened her eyes lazily and smile wide seeing her dashing husband with broad smile early in the morning......" good morning"...... She utter those words lazily.

" good morning (he said while kissing her forehead) get up and fasten your seat belt we are about to land in sometime"........ Sanskar said and stood up.

Swara too stood up while blushing hard from his forehead kiss, both sat on seat and fasten their seat belt and Swara drown in her first night and feeling overwhelmed by thinking about Sanskar's gentle and caring nature.

Flashback

Sanskar slowly came on Swara, cupped his right cheek from left hand and plant a very soft kiss on her forehead......" sleep well good night"....... Mumbles these words in her ear politely took a pillow from side and went towards couch.

Swara was very surprised from his action, it's true she prepared herself for this moment, she made her mind to give herself to Sanskar, but this was another fact that she don't want this now, she need sometime for this.

" Swara I know you need time for this and I don't want to force you anytime just because we are husband wife"........ Sanskar said lovingly saying her confused face.

Swara drown in one incident with Laksh, when one night after dinner in Kapoor mansion Laksh forced her a lot to be with him in his bedroom for one night and she denied because they were not married and he indignantly didn't talk to her till 2 days.

" what happen Swara? Have you felt bad?"....... Sanskar asked seeing her silent, brought her back from her thoughts.

" n ....nothing Sanskar"........ Swara replied little hesitantly.

" Swara I can understand, you don't want this now and I promise I will never take this relationship ahead until and unless you will completely ready to leave your past"........ Sanskar said while sitting on couch with entangled hands keeping elbow on knees.

Swara is surprised by his guess and overwhelmed by his caring gesture, she is thinking that to get married him was a right decision but is she doing correct with him?

" you are not wrong dear, marriage is a conjunction of two souls not body, so it's nothing wrong if you are taking time to adjust in everything"........ Sanskar said calmly after reading her reaction making Swara stunned again, her mouth open wide in shock thinking how he came to know what I was thinking is he know mind reading?

" no I don't know any mind reading, but I can read your face which is reflecting your heart"............ Sanskar again said with smirk and Swara once again become highly shocked by his answer and thinks it's better I should stop thinking.

" yes it's better you should stop thinking and sleep"........ Sanskar was enjoying teasing her but lay down starring her.

Swara instantly lay down covered her self from comforter and turned her back towards his face, Sanskar chuckled seeing her antic who is trying to hide herself from him, first time in a life he got a girl like her who is neither influenced by his looks nor by his status and money.