Chapter 25

Hello readers

Let's begin

SwaSan entered inside main party hall once again after completing press conference, guests once again started approaching couple of the day, both met with everybody hand in hand only, they both were meeting with everybody and guests were enjoying dance performances which was organised only for their entertainment, between all this Sanskar introduce her with his few friends business associates and elders made her meet from their relatives.

While finishing all this they once again thought about their mission and looked towards Rey who was standing with Payal and at little far Naina was standing with Nishi who was talking to her but her attention was only on Rey and Payal, jealousy clearly visible from her eyes.

" how is weather?"......... SwaSan went towards Rey and Swara asked in playful tone.

" clouds of jealousy becoming darker"....... Rey replied in same tone all together laughs made Naina more jealous specially from Payal who is part of Sanskar's plan.

" that we can see, but how all this happen?"....... Sanskar asked and Rey told them conversation between them, they all can feel Rey's pain from his words because he was not doing any acting for this plan but he was actually hurt from Naina's behavior.

" ok let's increase this fire of jealousy"........ Sanskar came up with another idea.

" how?"........ Swara asked.

" just one minute, Rey go and announce couple dance and you have to dance with Payal"....... Sanskar gave his witty idea to make Naina jealous and they all liked this.

" Rey after that execute Sanskar's plan, she loves me very much, she will surely realise her mistake and make sure she will follow you"......... Swara said about Sanskar's main plan to make Naina realise she can't do like this with Rey.

Couple dance announced by Rey and he invited Swara and Sanskar first on the stage hall echoed with claps......" now I want to request my dear bro to dedicate a song to my dearest bhabhi which he feels for her"....... Rey said with full mood.

Swara Sanskar came on stage and Sanskar said something in Rey's ears his lips spread in big smile.

" oh wow bro selected this song for my bhabhi too good"........ Rey announced and asked dj to play this song.

Music stared and Rey asked everybody to join them, celebrity couples, relative with their spouse even dadu dadi, nanu nani, Rajiv Sudha too joined the dance stage, SwaSan were on front and rest all couples at their back and song started.

Dekha hazaron dafa aapko
Phir beqarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch aap mein baat aisi hai

Naina was watching Swara Sanskar with sad face when suddenly her gaze fell on Rey who holds Payal's hands and moved towards dance floor.

Song continued.

Lekar ijazat ab aap se
Saansein ye aati jaati hain
Dhoondhe se milte nahi hain hum
Bas aap hi aap baaki hain

Pal bhar na doori sahein aap se
Betaabiyan yeh kuch aur hain
Hum door hoke bhi paas hain
Nazdeekiyan yeh kuch aur hain.

Sanskar crouch a little towards Swara and sung these lines in her ear making her blush profusely.

Dekha hazaro dafaa aapko
Phir beqarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch pyar mein baat aisi hai

Aagosh mein hai jo aapki
Aisa sukoon aur paaye kahan
Aankhen humein ye raas aa gayi
Ab hum yahan se jaaye kahan

Dekha hazaron dafa aapko
Phir beqarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch pyar mein baat aisi hai
Mmm.. hmm..
Phir beqarari kaisi hai
Mmm.. hmm..
Kuch pyar mein baat aisi hai.