Chapter 20

Hello readers

Let's begin

" I think Isha you are left with only two options either talk to Swara or Laksh's parents, but I heard his parents loves Swara a lot so I think leave that option and talk to Swara and request her to join pearl fashion house once again if she will be agree then your work will be done"......... Pari said to Isha.

Isha become very upset from Laksh's rude behavior, he ditched her in this condition, she asked for Pari's help and she suggest her to talk to Swara.

" no never I will not ask any favor from that Swara and she will not even do for me"....... Isha denied.

" Isha stop being egoistic at this time, and regarding Swara she will definitely help you, she is soft hatred and lenient, she is doing all sacrifices for you since childhood can't she will do this for you now, just beseech in front of her fawn her or anything but do it, she will definitely agree, you do one thing today evening go to her fitness club, she will definitely come over there as her daily routine but just avoid that Naina she is extra smart"............. Pari feed her ears and brain by evilness properly.

Isha agreed from Pari's plan this is the best way to meet Swara showing the meeting unexpected one, she can't avoid her in public and will definitely listen her plead.
.
.
.
.
.
" what was the need to go to them?"....... An unknown voice gain SwaSan's attention who was standing in the hall of their mansion with so many more people, both turned towards them, Swara saw them in confuse state and Sanskar's lips spread wide in smile.

" when they all are already here"......... Another voice came in chirpy tone.

Swara is still confuse but Sanskar's smile become too big........." dad, dadu, nanu oh my god you all are here"........ Sanskar said this and went towards them leaving Swara in surprise.

Sanskar hugged them one by one and Swara was thanking god in her mind to become so lenient to her and fulfilled her long waiting wish, just few minutes before she was crying for family and now they all are here.

" Swara why are you standing there, come here"....... Sanskar called her by steer from hand.

Swara came forward Sanskar slide arm around her shoulder..........." let me introduce my family to you"........ Sanskar brought her near group of peoples who have wide smile on their faces and Swara felt an affinity towards them.

" Swara he my dadu Mr. Sanjay Maheshwari"........ Sanskar introduce her first from his grandfather, Swara instantly bent to touch his feet but dadu stopped her in mid.

" no dear in our family daughters do not touch feets, stay blessed always"....... Dadu said lovingly while cupping her face.

" Swara dadu is not only a big businessman in fact he is a master chef of his own (all laughed and Swara looked towards him in amazement) actually he is a very good cook, he wanted to participate in master chef but dadi didn't let her do, dadu scared from her very much"........ Sanskar said last line meekly with smile making rest all again laugh and Swara also couldn't control her laugh this time, but dadu made pout.

" Sanskar I have to control this oldie"........ All turned towards the source of voice.

" Swara she is dadi ma Anjana Maheshwari, once up on a time model like you but fell in love with dadu and bid adieu her career behind love happily"........ Swara was about to crouch again to touch her feet but she too  stopped her in middle.

" dear, listen carefully women should not crouch in front of anybody in fact she should be straight with stiff shoulder and chin up and regarding my blessings then those are always with you"......... Dadi ma made her shoulder straight and lift her face by chin and Swara turned towards Sanskar in confusion.