Chapter 40

Hello readers

Let's begin

Laksh became tense from Swara and Sanskar's threat, he called his lawyer instantly and told him about meeting, but he assured him that he has handled everything those plotted readers are already under ground and SM can't be able to reach to them and that warden of orphanage is also ran away and after getting DNA positive reports judge's decision will be in his favor only.

Laksh asked him to keep close eye on DNA reports they will not try to change it but he assured him that he will take care of it and Laksh released  a deep sigh.

Laksh (monologue) -" Swara you don't have any other thing to do do you are just trying to threat me, I won't let you win this time, I want that baby anyhow".
.
.
.
.
.
Next day
In court

" hmmm DNA reports are positive and adoption papers are also correct,....... There is no doubt that Mr. Laksh Kapoor is biological father of baby Saanjh but we can't ignore that she has been legally adopted by Mr and Mrs. Maheshwari one year ago and since then they took good care of baby, so court once again wants to hear one last time both the parties and their arguments then only court will give it's final decision".......... Judge after reading both the ordered documents gave her view on case.

" ma'am before starting the case proceeding I want to request something from court".......... Kabir interrupt the starting of the proceeding and request from judge and she just nod her head steering him to say.

" ma'am my client Mrs. Swara Maheshwari wants to do proceeding by herself"......... Kabir said masking judge surprise and Laksh and his lawyer shocked looking at each other in suspicion that what they are up to.

" and why they wants to do this when they have a lawyer like you"....... Judge interrupt them.

" ma'am I want to reply regarding this"........ Before Kabir Sanskar said and judge again just nod her head with steer him to say.

" your honour Saanjh is not only our adopted baby but a piece of our heart a very important part of our life, we want to protect her life long and we promised this to her late mother also and a mother's pain only a mother can understand, my wife is her mother none of us can understand her pain on this case that's why she wants to try to protect her baby by herself so that after this whatever the decision will be we will not have any regret".......... Sanskar placed a best argument and judge once again nod her head.

" ok Mr. Maheshwari Mrs. Maheshwari can proceed"....... Judge gave her permission.

" but your honor she is not having license how can she do this it's against law"........ Mr. Chowdhury wants to interrupt but judge replied him calmly.

" Mr. Chowdhury I think I know law better then you so don't try to teach me what I already knew and regarding case proceeding then  law permit each and every citizen in putt country to fight for their case in certain situation if they can"......... Judge said sternly making him shut his mouth.

" Mrs. Maheshwari you can start proceeding"........ Judge ordered and Swara stood up hesitantly.

Mr. Chowdhury and Laksh thought she is not confident and naive in this so that will be easy for them, wide grin appear on their faces, judge shook her head in disbelief thinking they didn't took wise decision she is looking so uneasy how will she handle this proceeding and this wicked lawyer.

" your honor in last hearing lawyer Mr. Chowdhury proved me a careless mother and liar so I want to start from their"........ Swara start her proceeding in a very simple way.

" objection your honor Mrs. Maheshwari can't bring old proceeding's point"........ Chow unnecessary said.

" and why not?"........ Before Swara judge only said because she finds his objection unnecessary.