Chapter 16

Hello readers

Let's begin

" Swara"......... Sanskar said happily while keeping hand on hands which are blindfolded him.

Swara release the blindfold and came in front of him...... How do you know it's me?"....... Swara asked in amusement with big smile on her face.

" dear Mrs. Maheshwari as I step in I felt your presence around me"........ Sanskar said lovingly while looking in her eyes and both shared a romantic eye lock.

Sanskar look around with amusement adoring the decoration........" Swara all this?"......... Sanskar asked about romantic decoration, but he become shocked when next moment Swara sat on her knees.

" Swara what is....." " shhh"........ Sanskar wants to ask what she is doing but she interrupt him by keeping finger on lips and making him shhhh....." please let me speak first"...... Swara said while spreading his tight palm in front of him.

Sanskar chuckled and kept his right hand on her right palm......." Sanskar you are the biggest happiness of my life, before you I was blindly running behind glass pieces but after meeting you I came to know first time that what real gem is. I know I married to you without any feelings for you but slowly started feeling for you, slowly slowly you captured my heart by your loving, caring and gentle nature, I fall for you, yes I fall in deeply, heartily and crazily love for you, you are my first and only love of my life, Sanskar I love you and love you very much"........ Swara said her heart out with so much emotions making Sanskar stunned for several minutes who lost in her so beautiful, innocent and truthful confession.

" what happened Sanskar reply something"....... Swara asked in fast beating heart because of his deep silence.

Sanskar crouch a little and in next moment he scooped her in his arms and stared twirling fast crazily out of happiness......." Swara Swara Swara thanks you thank you thank you so much"............ Sanskar was ranting thank you while twirling her and Swara also become very happy by his gesture but still she wants to listen the reply of her confession.

" Sanskar you didn't replied"........ Swara asked in his arms only and Sanskar stopped twirling and put her down.

" oh sorry Swara in happiness and excitement I forgot that I should reply, yes Swara my feelings are not differ from yours, I am also in deeply crazily love with you, but I was just scared to confess my feelings"........ Sanskar said truthfully.

" why scared?"....... Swara asked in confusion.

" Swara you are first and last love of my life, the feelings called LOVE first time I experienced just because of your presence in my life, so many times I thought to confess but then thought it's not the right time I should give you more time, just only 3 months have passed of our relationship and with each passing days I realised I can't even live for a single day without you, slowly you become my reason to breath, and then this outdoor shoot of yours made me crazy, I know you must be thinking I could accompany you and it's true if I want I could accompany you but I didn't because I don't want to make it difficult for you, being celebrity paparazzi and media can make it breaking news if they spotted together that's why I dropped that idea unwantedly.... and gave it name work pressure as an excuse, and then when I decided that I will confess my feelings you won this"......... Sanskar said with so much emotions that it made Swara's eyes wet and she instantly hugged him.

For several minutes they both were in each other's embrace forgetting world listening each other's heart beat then Sanskar said bring Swara back from their loving moments......." Swara I am feeling hungry"........ Listening him Swara realised it's already mid night, she did all preparations cooked his favorite food but forgot to ask him.