Chapter 28

Hello readers

Let's begin

Sanskar was standing in the balcony of his room and looking towards the calm Mumbai city while thinking something very deeply.

Sanskar's point of view

No, I can't let this happen to my sweetheart, yes she is my sweetheart and I don't call her sweetheart just as a loving name but she is actually sweet from heart but now I can't let anybody take advantage of her sweetness and innocence, whoever the person is I don't care but my Swara will not become prey of  another plan or emotional fool in any situation.

I couldn't let Swara do for what they came here, I couldn't believe anybody I this after all this and knowing everything they came for such type of favor from Swara, it's really disturbing.

Flashback

I was not feeling sleepy that's why thought to spend sometime in study I was going towards my study room when I heard Swara's dadi's voice who is talking in enough high to pitch to listen.

" Janki why did you stopped Karan from talking, you know I promised Shobha that I will take care of Isha as my own grand daughter"........ Dadi said little angrily.

" yes ma I know everything in fact we all fulfilled our promise but in all this we can't neglect our own daughter and her happiness anymore"........ Janki ma protest for Swara, may be she did first time that's why her words sounds determined.

" but Janki our daughter is already happy she got good in laws husband then why are you thinking we are neglecting her happiness"......... Shekhar papa said politely.

" if she is happy then why I didn't find her happy for a second, why she was crying in her husband's arms?".......... Janki ma asked while looking in Shekhar papa's eyes and he bows his head, I was watching evening from little opened door.

" ma that is because she is having grievance from us in her heart"........ Karan came with valuable reply from his side.

" if her grievance is for us only and that was her pain then Karan don't you think if we will ask this favor from her it will pain her more?"........ Siya bhabhi replied him and everybody become silent, don't know  which favor she is talking about.

" ma papa, dada ji dadi I was not the part of those days of our family but whatever I heard from you all and today I saw Swara's condition I will say only one thing Isha is directly indirectly responsible for all this and right now asking for Swara's favor for her it's so selfish act, we shouldn't do this"......... Siya bhabhi said with so much judiciousness making me more confuse by this word 'favor'.

" Siya you don't know everything so please don't say anything, we have to talk to Swara, that's it".......... Karan said stubbornly.

" yes Karan is right, we promise Isha that we will bring Swara along with us"........ Dadi also said stubbornly.

" and Swara is also her sister she should help her in this and Janki you too know that Isha is really changed now, she is really guilty"....... Dada ji also favored them, what the hell they all are talking.

" papa that doesn't matter Isha is changed or not try to understand Shona's condition also she is not in state to meet us happily how she will handle if we suddenly asked her to do such big sacrifice for Isha"......... Janki ma is not at all convinced from rest.

" Janki I an equally guilty for Swara's condition but right now don't care about anything right now, we don't have much time either you talk to Swara or I will do by myself"........... Shekhar papa is too much, I can't take this anymore.

I was listening their arguments since long and now that was it for me, what they are thinking about my Swara? is she any helping machine whenever their dearest Isha needs any help they comes to my Swara as a beggar, I couldn't control myself and barged inside.