Chapter 24

Hello readers

Let's begin

Phew (whistle sound).

Swara was getting ready in front of mirror when she heard whistle sound, Swara who was struggling with the strings of her blouse suddenly turned and found her dashing handsome husband staring her with naughty gaze.

Sanskar came out of change room being ready and saw his beautiful stunning wife completely ready in his choice of saree but struggling with her blouse string giving him exclusive look of her milky back, phew (whistle sound) automatically came out of his mouth making Swara turned and become shy from his naughty gaze.

Phew (whistle sound) once again Sanskar whistle for bringing Swara zoom out from her world.

" Sanskar what are you doing? Whistling like a local road side rowdy"......... Swara scolds him.

" what to do sweetheart can't control seeing my Mrs. Maheshwari that too in my choice of saree"........ Sanskar replied in cheesy romantic lines.

" you too not looking bad in my selected suit"....... Swara composed herself from his chessy lines and replied him in same way.

" what? only not bad?"........ Sanskar asked with pout.

Swara smile wide seeing his kiddish pout....." Ok you are looking very handsome dashing hot"........ Swara praised wholeheartedly.

" really?"........ Sanskar pulled her towards him through waist making her strike from his chest.

" yes"........ Swara said in husky voice maintaining eye contact with him.

" ok then let me announce party is postponing for few hours"........ Sanskar said in damm serious tone and Swara just nod her head didn't understand his meaning.

" ok then I am coming"......... Sanskar said while suppressing his laugh and about to go when Swara got his meaning.

" what? are you mad? What are you going to do?"......... Swara came out of her thoughts and scolds him by holding his hand and Sanskar started laughing.

Today Sanskar threw party for the announcement of his and Swara's official marriage publicly as well as her grand come back after around 2 years that too with him only, including this he was going to introduce Swara to his relatives, friends and business associates, in short the party for which he was waiting since long.

Everybody was busy in their own preparation of getting ready for the party but SwaSan have another plan which they named mission Naina but forgetting everything here Sanskar was teasing Swara in a romantic way.

Swara realised Sanskar was just teasing her, he is not going to do anything like this........ Sanskar you are too bad, you donkey, monkey, idiot, stupid, fool, how could you scare me like this"........ Swara started hitting his chest by her soft delicate fist.

Sanskar holds her hand and spoke while looking towards her with so much love......" but you are really looking beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, dazzling, my goddess of beauty"......... Sanskar said lovingly and kiss her cheek making her blush again.

" don't blush like this otherwise I seriously have to do what I said before"....... Sanskar again teased her.

" ahhh Sanskar, you are very shameless"........ Swara said with angry pout.

" that I know my sweetheart (Sanskar was not going to stop teasing her, she glare him with very big doe eyes and Sanskar lift his hand in surrender) ok I am sorry my sweetheart, now tell me are you ready we are getting late"........ Sanskar asked because guests started to arrive.