Chapter 7

Hello readers

Let's begin

Next morning

London city

Swara become awestruck as Sanskar came out of washroom being ready in casual, she is first time watching him in jeans and casual shirt.

" Mrs. Maheshwari I know your husband is handsome but that didn't mean you could stare him every morning without blinking eyes"......... Sanskar noticed her gaze while combing hairs in front of mirror so teased her.

Swara become embarrassed by his teasing and blush line appeared on her face, she bows her head to hide blushing and control herself.

" Sanskar why did you extend your trip when your work is already completed"......... Swara changed the topic smartly.

" I thought to take you to roam around city and for some shopping, yesterday you didn't went anywhere, so let's enjoy this one day when we came here"............. Sanskar turned towards her who was tying straps her heels.

" Sanskar I know you visited London so many times even me too then why are you wasting money"........ Swara again asked.

" oh ho Mrs. Maheshwari your husband is not going to bankrupt by roaming one day in London city or by doing some shopping for his wife"............ Sanskar said with smile by coming towards her.

" Ok not wasting of money, but you are wasting your precious work time"........ Swara come up with new excuse.

" yes time is precious, but after working hard poor man needs a day break and I know we both visit and roam London so many times but lets roam together"............... Sanskar spread his palm in from of her while saying this, Swara hold his palm with big smile and both left their hotel room.

Sanskar's work has been finished but he extended his trip one day just to roam around city with Swara who was denying first by saying why to waste money or time etc but Sanskar made her agree in a polite way, both roam the London city which they already visited so many times before but still enjoyed because this time they are in a beautiful caring company which gave them more fun then before, after that both went for shopping, Swara only wears designer outfits that's why Sanskar took her for designer shop, then designer accessories too, Swara did shopping for herself as well as she purchased gift for Naina and her stylist which are close to her because she don't have anybody else for whom she purchase anything.

Sanskar purchased so many things including for ladies girls and Swara was amused to see why and for what he is purchasing so many things but didn't ask, being his wife there is still few things hidden between them and she wants to give him his time to open up with her because till now she is unknown from the reason of his side to get marry to an unknown girl.

After doing doing both had lunch in an Indian restaurant because Sanskar likes to eat Indian cuisine most and Swara being model and actress mostly have diet food.

" Swara I want to take you somewhere with me, that place is very special to me, will you come?"........ Sanskar asked very gently after finishing lunch.

" sure Sanskar why not, even I want to see the place which is special to my husband, after all I have all rights to know about my husband's life".......Swara have different shine in her eyes while saying this, Sanskar also noticed this and felt very happy because first time Swara called him her husband like she is claming her rights on him and she herself felt very happy while saying this.

" Ok then let's go"....... Sanskar said while getting up and spread his palm which she holds happily.
.
.
.
.
.
Mumbai city

" Laksh I told you thousand times I also don't know where Swara is, I also become fed up of calling her constantly"......... Naina shouts on phone.