Chapter 14

Hello readers

Let's begin

Swara's eyes become widen seeing the person in front of her but unable to say anything because his hand covered her mouth.

" hmmmm"......... Swara made long sound and steer from eyes towards hand.

" oh I am sorry"......... Person remove hand from her mouth.

" Sanskar (Swara mumbles) what is this? Why did you brought me here like this? And why this getup (Sanskar was wearing hat and goggles)"........ Swara asked in shock as well as anger.

" I was missing my wife badly, that's why came like this"........ Sanskar said romantically, put off his hat and threw it somewhere at the corner of the room in a heroic style.

Swara despite of anger smiles wide seeing her husband's naught antics......." ok missing me but why in this getup?"......... Swara also asked with attitude.

" you know this is my siblings hospital so many people knows me here if anybody will recognise me then........."...... Sanskar left his words and Swara got that right now he don't want to meet his family members.

" I can understand (Swara said seriously) ok now tell me why are you here? That too suddenly?"............ Swara asked seriously because she knew Sanskar was just making fake excuse that he was missing her.

" actually Vicky informed me how Laksh behaves with you and what happened between you both, that's why I was worried for you"....... Sanskar replied truthfully making Swara surprised again from his posture.

" but Sanskar this incident happened just ten minutes before how did you manage to reach here such fast".......... Swara asked in confusion.

Sanskar scratch his neck and said sheepishly......" actually I was outside of the hospital only in the car"........ Sanskar replied while bowing hand.

" really? But why are you bothering this much, you must have your work"........ Swara become amused by his words, asked knowing the answer still wants to listen from him.

" I was just concern for you because I was having doubt that if Laksh Kapoor or Isha Roy will come to know about your come back then they can create scene that's why I was waiting in the car outside of the hospital if you need any help"......... Sanskar replied truthfully making Swara feel very protective with him, it's a feeling like she was facing her each and every single problem alone since very long but now somebody is there who will handle her every problem and she don't need to worry.

" thanks a lot Sanskar, I am really lucky to have you as my husband"......... Swara said the same line which she already said so many times.

" and I am luckier got you as my wife who have dare to defeat wild wolf alone"......... This time in return Sanskar praised Swara and a tint of red colour appeared on her cheeks.

" now let's go I won't let you here alone anymore, we are going home"...... Sanskar hold her hand and about to move towards exit door but Swara stopped him.

" Sanskar wait I have to handover  these bill payment receipts to Naina somebody already paid heavy amount as an advance"........ Swara said with smirk while looking deep in his eyes and Sanskar bows his head while caressing back of his neck thinking he has been caught.

Swara smiles wide seeing his sheepish face......" Sanskar you wait in car I am coming in sometime"......... Swara said.

" come fast I can't wait for you anymore"........ Sanskar said while winking at her peck her cheek and went out in mirth leaving stunned Swara.

Swara caresses her pecked cheek with wide smile then shook her head and went towards Naina.

Swara was crossing a room when she heard someone's voice and stopped there in confusion because she thought she heard Naina's voice, but next voice was some male person's.