Chapter 8

Hello readers

Let's begin

" where were you Swara since two days? Why your mobile is switched off? Why you didn't come to the office?".......... Laksh asked all question in one go as Swara entered in the office of Pearl fashion house.

Last evening Swara and Sanskar came back to India and Sanskar directly took her to SM mansion, she only called Naina and said that she went to her beach house to avoid paparazzi and unnecessary disturbance and she decided that she will say the same thing to Laksh because she already confirmed from caretaker of beach house that nobody went there to check her.

Next morning she decided to face off Laksh because Naina already informed her that Laksh is looking for her desperately, she was expecting this but when he asked so many questions she didn't find any type of concern in his voice.

" Laksh I wanted to be alone that's why went to beach house, any problem"......... She asked blankly like she don't know why he is searching for her.

" Swara if you were there probably you heard the news, just see what is all this is going on, in fact media  involved my name, I know you don't believe them still you have to help me otherwise it will harm our company"........ Laksh directly came to the point.

" how can I help you"........ She instantly replied without any beating around bush and Laksh expected this only because Swara never denies to him.

" Swara you have to take all blame of designer contest on you and as well as you have to give statement that you don't believe on rumors between me and Isha it will clean mine and company's reputation and Isha will also get the movie contract".......... Laksh said so selfishly.

" but Laksh mistake was her assistant's I just wore the dress which she gave, why Isha don't ask him to accept her mistake"......... Swara knew it won't work but she tried to defend herself.

" if she will accept it was Pari's fault then she will be in mess with her and she will never get movie contract, but if you will take this blame then according to rule she will be the winner and she will get movie contract and it will be good for company also"........... Laksh said wantonly.

Swara thought tediously that she was literally mad these many years behind Laksh who is not thinking about her a bit, this statement can spoil her life also but he don't care, he just want Isha to get designing contract in movie.

" what are you thinking Swara, you know it's a big banner production karma, they gave 3 hits in a row even with new comers"......... Laksh was in his lala land but Swara got an idea after listening this.

" ok Laksh if I will do your job in return what will do for me?"........ Swara asked very blankly.

" just tell me what do you want?"........ Laksh asked hurriedly.

Then you have to fire Pari Sharma from pearl as well as you have to convince Isha that she will not be her assistant any more"......... Swara said with evil smirk in mind but didn't let it come on her face.

" what are you saying Swara, she is working with Isha since 2 years they both are comfortable with each other how can I do this"........ He can't be able to think anything above Isha.

" if I can get punishment without any mistake then she also deserves punishment because mistake was hers, in fact you should do it without asking anybody, but no problem do it now".........Swara said in a derogatory way.

" oh c'mon Swara stop being stubborn"......... Laksh's absurd reply made Swara more stubborn on her decision.

" Laksh I told you my condition, if you are agree you can inform me".......... Swara stood up and walk out from his cabin leaving beleaguered Laksh behind her.
.
.
.
.
.
" Naina I am sorry please, please don't drag this matter anymore"....... Swara is trying to pacify Naina.