Chapter 9

Hello readers

Let's begin

Next morning

Swara's point of view

" Swara I am coming to pick you up".......  oh god this Laksh is too much, his words made me tense.

" no Laksh no need, I know the address of your office I will be there on time, so you don't need to bother on this"....... I replied him bit rudely because of my tedious mood but Laksh failed to notice my rudeness in his selfishness.

Today evening Laksh organized press conference to clear Isha and his name and I have to go to his office for which he was offering me lift but I denied because I don't want him to come to know that I am living in SM mansion and Laksh will go to my apartment to pick me up and may be he will get doubt of anything that's why I denied him conveniently.

Finally I got ready in a simple while colour anarkali chikan suit, with hairs left open and tied it with hair clips from head, in short simple look. I suddenly recall something and dialed a number while wearing my high heels

On call
Me- hello Naina.
Naina- yes Swara how are you?
Me- I am good but you listen to me first.
Naina- yes tell me.
Me- Laksh organized press conference, today evening, 6 p.m., I am going there.
Naina- (with tedious mood) I know you are not going to stop but still if you want shall I come there?
Me- no I will handle everything, but now I took a decision, be ready with all proof, sudden after my statement that news should be telecast, so please come to meet me outside Laksh's office by 7 p.m.
Naina- ok as you wish, bye and take care.
We both disconnected the call and I  left towards pearl fashion house in my car with my driver, but have some determination.

You all must be thinking what I have decided and about which plan I was talking to Naina since yesterday then the answer is, I asked Naina to contact secret paparazzi and informers if we can get any pic and proof of Laksh and Isha's affair and Isha being pregnant, she informed me she got enough proofs now I decided after releasing my statement in their favour I will give these proofs to news channels. I will expose their secret affair in front of whole world, the dirty face of cheater Laksh who was in secret affair bein in relationship with me should be expose now and then my last attack will be on Isha's pregnancy.

" ma'am we have reached"......... Driver told me, I was so busy in my thoughts that I didn't realise when we reached Laksh's office.

Swara's point of view ends

Swara moved inside office and directly went inside Laksh's cabin.

" hey Swara how are you?"........Laksh stood up from chair and came towards and tried to hugged her but she stopped him through hands, she felt this like a cheating being Sanskar Maheshwari's wife, Laksh felt change in her behaviour but didn't encourage his thoughts.

" Laksh I am in hurry please make it fast"......... Swara said in a straight forward way.

" why? What happen to you?"....... Laksh asked being sulky way.

" I have some personal work, ok? Happy? Now can we move for press conference"........ Swara said rudely making Laksh stunned but he didn't replied because right now she will attend this press conference is much more important for him, if she will flee from here it will land him in a great humiliation.

" Ok let's go"....... Laksh escort him towards press conference.

Before going towards press conference Laksh asked Swara that Isha wants to attend this conference but she denied very clearly and said she can watch it as a public but she will not be the part of this otherwise she will not leave this here itself and she also confirmed Pari's termination as per her stipulation.