Chapter 15

Hello readers

Let's begin

Swara's point of view

Few days ago Naina asked me to share my feelings from Sanskar but that day I wouldn't understand what she wants to say and now I got it what she means.
The feelings from which I was unaware till now she read it that day only, till now I was naive to figure out the difference between like and love, the feelings about which I was thinking a likeness towards Sanskar is actually love which is increasing day by day for him.
I can't describe how lucky I am by got him not only as a husband but as my love, he is only compelled me to fall in love with him deeply.
I know he too loves me I can read from his face but waiting for me to come out of my past to confess but it's not necessary that always boy confess his feelings first, this time I will do, he did so much for me but now it's my turn to give him his happiness, his love and his family.

Swara's point of view ends

Another side in Mumbai city

Laksh was getting frustrated,drinking alcohol sitting in Isha's apartment thinking about his conversation with Swara and her harsh respond about which he is not at all habitual, because she was a sweet, caring, adjusting nature girlfriend who sacrificed so much for him till now and he is having habit to take her as an advantage that's why his ego is not ready to accept his first defeat from the girl who always accepts her defeat without her mistake.

Laksh was busy in drinking one after another goblet when Isha came and sat beside him, stopped him from drinking further by holding glass.

" enough Laksh how much more you will torture yourself for somebody else's mistake"........ Isha said in seductive tone.

" oh shut up will you?"........ Laksh yelled on her, but she didn't bulge a bit.

" now why are you yelling on me because of Swara, what is my fault if she talks to you rudely?,  (Laksh's anger increased and Isha put more oil in fire) what is my fault if she didn't respect you at all?, (She continued pouring oil and Laksh's anger is increasing by her each word) if she don't love you, if she accused you for all her faults, if she treated you like a servant, if she broke engagement from you......" Laksh's patience is over from her rubbish talk and he stood up angrily.

" oh you just keep your body mouth shut (Laksh threw glass with full energy) just shut up, just shut up she didn't broke engagement from me in fact I did, I broke engagement from her, I did but you will see she will realise her mistake very soon, yes very soon, she will come back to apologize, you will see, you will see"........ He was repeating his words by stumbling in alcohol effect.

Isha was fuming in anger thinking about his words that Swara will come back to him, she thought this is the only time she can break their relationship forever.

" but now you should not accept her apology she already disrespect you, she should ask permission from you before signing film, she not only hurt you in fact she cheated you like this"........ Isha said with smirk trying to fill his ears.

" yes she did wrong, I should not accept her apology I should not forgive her I should not accept her apology but I know she will come back, she will come back".......... By mumbling same line while stumbling he suddenly fell on single couch and knocked out by mumbling same thing "she will come back, she will come back".
.
.
.
.
.
'I will go back to him again', right now Laksh must be thinking like this only, but this time he will see changed Swara and this time I have my love's support with me......... Swara mumbles to herself while sitting on bed in half lying position and looking towards sleeping figure of Sanskar.

Swara's point of view

Till now I did my everything, I sacrificed my time, my career, my happiness, my life to Laksh without thinking twice that what my action is getting in return, I did my best to sustain this relation thinking it's ok, did my best for his company, but he took me for granted and I beard everything just in blind faith, but now it's enough.