Chapter 19

Hello readers

Let's begin

Next morning
Mumbai city
Kapoor mansion
Laksh's bedroom

Laksh opened his eyes lazily then closed it again with terrible headache....." ahhh"..... He moans meekly tried to get up while holding head.

" Laksh have this you will feel better"...... Isha forward lime juice glass.

" what the hell is this"...... Laksh said with disgust face and look around with a frown.

" lime juice the best hangover drink"....... Isha said with smile but from inside her heart was beating faster.

" I am asking about you, what the hell are you doing here?"....... Laksh said in sourpuss way.

" then where will I go?"....... Isha said meekly.

" why? You have your own house, go there"....... Laksh said rudely.

" Laksh why are you behaving like this with me? I am going to become mother of your child, just think about our baby"........ Isha said in requesting tone by holding his shoulder.

Laksh jerk her hand and stood up from bed........" what to think about that bloody unborn disaster who already spoiled my life"....... Laksh said while taking out his stuffs from cabinet.

" don't say like this sweetheart, it's our baby, I am almost about to complete 4 months and now we should get marry fast we don't have much time"......... Isha again try to hold his hand which he jerk.

" are you totally out of your mind, just because of you and this body baby I lost everything of my life and now you want me to get married to you because of whom I am in this condition"........ Laksh said with venom.

" Laksh, you can't do this, this is your baby and you have to accept it, you have to marry me otherwise consequences with not be good"........ Isha tried to blackmail him again which made him more angry.

" you witch you are trying to blackmail me, do whatever you want to do I do not bother it will spoil your dignity only more then me consequence will be bad for you"........ Laksh said angrily while holding her chin on his right fist.

" don't forget you came to me for one night stand, just to snatch me from your so called cousin that bloody Swara (He left her with jerk) you did grave mistake by blackmailing me now I will never accept this baby as mine, now get the hell out of here"....... Laksh said in rage and yelled last line making her tremble by his shout.

Isha with slow steps went out of Kapoor mansion with tear filled eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
" no no no Sanskar I want to go to meet our family that's it"........ Swara said stubbornly.

" no Swara I told you I want to spend one week with you then only I will go to that circus family ok, now if you will argue more I will extend this time till 1 month"........ Sanskar too said stubbornly.

Next morning, made for each other couple were fighting like small kids on dining table, nothing hidden that Swara wants to go to meet his family first and Sanskar wants to spend sometime with her in alone.

Swara is far away from her family since long that's why she wants to meet his family as fast as she can, till now she guess this much that he is having very loving family, but Sanskar told that his family is filled with over loving characters, once they will go over there then they will not going to get a single minute alone easily that's why he wants some privacy right now and both are unknown from each other's reasons.

" huh such a rude ruthless one, what is your problem why you don't want to take me to meet your family"........ Swara said while making funny angry faces, Sanskar smiles wide seeing her antic.