Chapter 18

Hello readers

Let's begin

" you know I heard that on Mr. SM's special request director sir finished Swara's ma'am's all scene first and made her free from shooting".

" yes I too heard it's all done by Mr. SM, I think there is something between them".

" no, this is old news I already knew latest news that they have an affair".

" yes correct, in fact I heard they are soon going to get married".

" leave all that I have exact news, SM sir is going to propose Swara ma'am today only, that's why Swara ma'am went to India yesterday in hurry".

Laksh reached London and went to hotel where whole production team is staying for out door shoot, he enquired about the shooting location and went to meet Swara without informing anybody, it was some farm house type of location, he stepped out of the cab and was looking for Swara's vanity van when he heard these types conversation of few extra artist or crew members. This conversation made him gobsmacked, till now he has a hope that he will pacify Swara anyhow either he have to go on knees but if she will move on from him then how he will do this, he came to know from all those conversations that Swara is not here but in India.

He didn't went inside because he don't want to make himself a stock of laughter in public, if this is the rumor that Swara is in relationship with somebody else then he will be the laughing stock for breaking up from her, he instantly went back from there.

" Naina ma'am your job is done, Laksh Kapoor went from here, now will you please request Swara ma'am to suggest my name for any good role, I really need it"........ One of the junior artist called Naina and informed her what ever happened here.

" sure why not you did my work  and as I promise I will do your work, but be careful this news should not be leaked otherwise all of yours career will be finished, got it?"........ Naina said in warning tone making them scare.

When Swara and Sanskar discussed their plan on breakfast table yesterday and called someone, they planned to bring Laksh in rage to Swara, that's why they called Naina who was still in London, told her everything and asked this favor from her and according to plan Laksh came to know about Swara having an affair with SM and she is in India.
.
.
.
.
Laksh once again landed India and started calling Swara, in these few days he tried to call her several times and went to her apartment few times but his call never connected may be she blocked his number and security guard of her apartment told him that she left her apartment more then 2 months ago and since then only 2 to 3 times she came here that too just for few hours. Laksh got that she shifted somewhere else but where it can be he has no idea.

This time her phone rings, he thanked to his god that after so many attempts his call has been connected, but after few rings it went on answering machine playing....." hey this is your loving Swara speaking, please drop you message, I will call you once I will be free"....... Laksh become highly frustrate from all this, his detectives are also worse didn't able to dig a single information about her.

Laksh was very tense thinking how to get Swara's information because nobody knows about Swara and she don't have anybody here who can be know about her whereabouts except Naina and he knows very well that she will prefer die rather then helping Laksh, after thinking a lot he came up with a plan.

Laksh tricked a model of his company who got opportunity on Swara's reference, he asked her that he will help her to make her career if she will call Naina and ask about Swara's whereabouts by giving any excuse.

She have accepted his condition because she can't deny her boss, she called and requested Naina a lot that she is in mess, she lost her job only Swara can help her as she did last time, pleaded that she wants to meet her urgently, Naina tried her best by saying that she is in a private party, she is out with somebody, she can't meet, but she didn't stop pleading and finally Naina told her that she is in khandala, in Karma Holiday Home resort.