Chapter 41

Hello readers

Let's begin

On judge's order Laksh's parents came and stand in witness box together........ " I am sorry Mr. And Mrs. Kapoor to call you here but court wants your help to clarify few things"........ Swara said with emotions because she respect them a lot as they always treated her like their own daughter.

AP also become emotional but DP controlled on his emotions........" it's our duty to help court"........ DP indirectly mock Swara to continue her work faithfully.

" Mr. Kapoor please tell me is Laksh Kapoor your son?"......... Swara start from introduction.

" yes he is my younger son"......... DP replied.

" is it true that you were mostly upset from him because of some reason"......... Swara asked.

" yes he become little spoiled brat but in love of our son we neglect everything, then we were happy with when he took his work and business seriously, then he got engaged to you with our permission and we were happy but one day we got to know about his extra affair from news, I become angry on him but he said it was all just misunderstanding and he will clear everything but after few months we came to know that Isha is pregnant with Laksh's child, I asked him to take responsibility of his deeds and marry that girl, first he denied but when I threat him that I will abandoned him from family's property he had to agree but he become very rude with that poor girl and took her in his separate mansion, I accept it was our negligence that Isha's condition become worse, after some days Laksh's house keeper came to us for job, my wife Annu asked why she left her job from Laksh's house then she told that he fired all servant and now Isha is alone doing all house chores, Annu become tense because she was pregnant and insist me to let's go and meet her but I was busy with few work and we become one week late, the moment we entered in his house we found complete silence we didn't found anyone but after searching a little we saw Isha was lying in kitchen in a pool of blood her head was injured luckily she fell on her back not stomach, we took her to the hospital and came to know about her critical condition and baby's deteriorating health, Isha after gaining her conscious told us how badly Laksh behaved with her, if I wouldn't be his father I would kill him for being monster like this, then me and Annu forced Isha to take divorce from him and go back to family because by living with such a monster it's better to be a single mother, your baby will bring happiness in your life, then me and Annu went to drop her Delhi and since then we never talked to Laksh, just came to know that Isha is no more with her baby, my personal opinion on my son is he was neither good son nor good husband and we can't even imagine him as a father"......... DP gave his while testimony with wet eyes and AP was also crying.

" I think Mr. Chow now this testimony is enough to proof that whatever I said about Mr. Laksh was correct not any cooked up story, his own parents are against him"......... Swara said calmly.

" that was past Mrs. Maheshwari now my client is a changed man he want his daughter, he want to repent his mistake what he did his wife whom he loved so much after leaving her, he want to do justice with them and I already proved my point that baby will be safe with my client not with you Mrs. Maheshwari"......... Chow argued with her.

" how? Oh ya got it you said I didn't care about baby and gives interview in public make her uncomfortable etc etc, so your honor I want to show some proof to court regarding the real truth of that interview"......... Swara asked for permission and judge nod her head.

" your honor this is the cctv footage of Karma grand hotel of that night when I was taking dinner with my family, (video started) ma'am you can see clearly that Saanjh came out running and I came out behind her and as I took her in my arms I was surrounded by reports which proves that, that was unplanned interview, it was clearly seen me and Saanjh both were uneasy and trying best to ignore them but they were not leaving us, on my steer one guard went inside and came out with my husband who threat them to leave from his private property right now and then they left".......... Swara showed cctv footage and told them what they seen from action and expression but it don't have sounds.