Chapter 37

Hello readers

Let's begin

Leap of one year

In this one year Swara got filmfare award of best actress for her movie with karma production of her come back 'Spiritual love' and movie itself got best movie award, Swara's one more newly released movie hit the box office record, she is still working hard on her few upcoming movies in one them is almost her biopic.

Rey and Naina got married six months before and Naina still continuing her job of Swara's manager and nobody objected, just Sanskar offered her to take responsibility of karma production but she denied calmly by saying she can't leave Swara, their life was perfect but suddenly 2 months ago her masi ma passed away who were her only family from maternal side but Swara, Sanskar, Rey as well as whole family console her and took care of her made her forget big loss of her life easily.

Kabir and Nisha got engaged few months ago, how this happened and how the best example of enemies turned in to love birds nobody knows not even writer, just Swara caught their love in their eyes then after that caught them red handed, elders did happy dance when they got that Nisha loves Kabir and happily engaged them.

Karan and Siya were blessed with baby boy around six months ago and named him Rahul, so many things have changed in this one year almost evening is for good and better and yes finally adoption formality had been completed and SwaSan legally adopted Saanjh and now they are relaxed that nobody can do anything, they are not even hiding her from pubic and media anymore, just few days before they have celebrated her first birthday grandly and very soon going to announce her their adopted baby in media.
.
.
.
.
.
" daddy shi mumma, shi mumma"............ Little Saanjh said in her meek voice while pointing towards tv screen where Swara's movie was going on.

Sanskar who was sitting on couch doing something on laptop lift his head and saw towards screen then beside her his little baby who only likes to watch Swara's movies and her programme and anything on tv only if Swara in that, he adores his little angel who suddenly stood up on couch and stared shaking her waist so innocently by keeping hand on it because Swara started to dance in her movie.

Sanskar's lips spread in wide smile seeing her angel trying her best dance move such innocently, just then Swara entered in room hurriedly and saw both father daughter duo in their own world.

" offo Sanskar you haven't got ready yet and Saanjh your are still watching mumma's movie"............ Swara said in one go while fetching something from cabinet.

" mumma, mumma"........ Saanjh said in her kiddish tone while pointing towards tv screen.

" yes it is mumma but watch it later"........by saying this Swara switched off the tv and Saanjh sat on couch while keeping hand on knees and chin on cup of palm with angry pout.

" baby come let's change we have to go out"......... Swara called Saanjh but she just nod her head in negative in same angry pout and Sanskar again smile wide.

" Sanskar see your angel become very stubborn"........ Swara herself went towards her but she jumped from couch and started running in whole room by ranting....." no no no no".

Swara helplessly look towards Sanskar and he assured her through eyes like you go I will handle her and took her dress from his hand.

After sometime Swara came out of change room become ready and become surprised to see her daughter as well as husband both are fully ready and doing something on mobile while sitting on couch, Swara went towards them and saw they are still watching her movie on mobile also, Swara hit her forehead.

" oh god Sanskar, Saanjh baby enough of watching mumma on tv lets go, we are getting late".......... Swara said with keeping hand on waist.

Both father daughter duo smile sheepishly looking towards Swara......." Angel we will watch mumma later, right now we have to go, ok"........ Saanjh nod her head like an obedient kid, Sanskar slide phone in his pocket, picked Saanjh in his arms and full family went out of the room.