Chapter 34

Hello readers

I am very disappointed from the number of votes I got from yesterday's part, I never demands that does not mean it doesn't hurt me.

So it's my last warning to silent readers please stay away from my story this story is only for my regular readers who after reading part of 5 to 10 minutes gives their valuable 5 seconds to click star button.

I could be happy to think if 180 readers are reading and voting rather to see more then 1000 people are reading and only 170 people are voting.

So please don't need to waste your valuable time to read the story which you don't think capable of one vote of yours, I am writing this note second time, but seriously there is no improvement in silent readers like you all.

Once again thanks a lot for my regular readers who always votes and comments for me.

Before starting today's part pic of Kabir demanded by readers.

Let's begin

Swara's point of view

Last week we all family members decided that after 15 days naming ceremony of my angel and Rey and Naina's engagement will take place, it means next week, since that day everybody started doing preparation like crazy, dadu grandly announced that he will handle kitchen department he will only decide menu and rest all details regarding this nobody will interfere.

Choti mom wants to shop for all ladies and for that dadi ma, nani ma v/s choti mom had big argument because dadi ma and nani ma wants all girls to wear gowns or frocks type of dresses but choti mom wants us to wear Indian traditional wear, when this argument was seen never ended than my witty Sanskar suggested that this is Naina and angel's function so we should ask what Naina and Swara will prefer, I choose Indian because of puja and Naina too said that she wants to wear lehenga that's why choti mom won.

But nani ma declared that decoration will be by her choice only and she decided that white and pink curtains with orchids flowers, she clearly said no marigolds at all like typical puja and choti mom relief a sigh as well as got order to buy dresses matching to the pink theme.

My family was also coming from Delhi next week but Karan bhai and Siya bhabhi already came yesterday rest all will come two days before the function and other then them only Naina bride of the ceremony and her aunty will come and yes one and only guest Kabir is invited in our family party.

Actually Kabir is become like a family members he is really a good guy, very fast become closer from everybody except Nisha, as they sees each other if it was in their hands they would kill each other till now, but one is doctor and another one is lawyer that's why they are still alive knowing value of life, but don't know why sometimes I sees a spark in their eyes for each other, may be I am just over thinking.

" Swara taste this one, please"............ Omg dadu brought another dish to taste, since one week dadu made me taste around 30 dishes made by him but I must say he is awesome chef his each and every dish is very unique and tasty but don't know what he is planning for next week, but today he is doing preparation for some other reason.