Chapter 6

Hello readers

Let's begin

Sanskar's point of view

" nepotism this termite, woodlouse is slowly eating Bollywood industry and good, self made talent, if it will go like this then it will make hollow from inside the whole industry"....... Sanskar was standing near window of his apparent's master bedroom room which was on 16th floor watching calm night and moonlight peeping inside his widow.

Sanskar was drown in his thoughts of nepotism turned towards Swara who was sleeping peacefully looking very innocent beauty in the rays of moonlight, Sanskar relief a deep sigh and once again drown in his thoughts......" SSR become prey of this termite only, such a hard working, good talented, committed and dedicate to work actor, he was a rising star but Bollywood politics crushed him. God father of nepotism 7 big banners altogether banned such a great talent because he has a capability to beat those blockbuster kings by his own, I am no one to comment on them in fact I should be ashamed on myself what I did in this but my sweetheart removed blindfold from my eyes, from now my production will never ever cast star kids, their niece nephew, sibling relatives, we will only cast new and self made talents from now on no advocacy neither artist, nor director, singer anybody, I know my production company is newbie in showbiz but I don't care about anything"......... Thinking like this Sanskar once again turned towards Swara and saw her innocent face and once again drown in his thoughts.

" I know I can't alone change whole bloody system but I am also the part of system if I would change myself may be slowly more will be change themself and this whole system have money game and I have power of money, I will not let SSR's sacrifice waste like this, I promise to you Swara (he walked towards her slowly) this will bring democracy in showbiz and after that won't let you cry ever".

Sanskar sat on floor near her face and slowly touched her eye lobe and eye lashes by the back of his index finger like a feather touch, Swara stir a little in sleep and made pout as well as made eyes tight, Sanskar smiles wide seeing her antics, his gaze fell on two pink rose buds joined to each other, Swara's lips in pout, he have an urge to touch and feel those pinky lips from his rough lips, he caresses his own lips by his two fingers and smile a little.

" no doubt Swara you are so beautiful from outside as well as inside such an innocent beauty and I am lucky enough to got you as my wife"......... He continued to adorning her for some more time as well as caressing her features slowly by thumb and index finger as well as smile wide seeing her stir, making faces and pout because of feathery tickling.

Sanskar's point of view ends

After sometime Sanskar lay down beside her and don't know how unknowingly Swara once again hugged him by his arms and smile wide in sleep, Sanskar in surprise looked towards her smile again sleep while caressing her hairs.

Next morning

Swara woke up first and saw towards Sanskar who was sleeping on his stomach and his handsome face was covered with his silky hairs, Swara removed his hairs from forehead and smile wide with seeing his handsome face a layer of blush appeared on her face thinking about last night his care towards her, the shiver she felt from his touch.

Swara in mind....." being actress I did so many close as well a romantic scenes with my co-stars but I never felt like this, don't know why his touch giving me so many butterflies tickling, shiver to whole body, just because he is my husband, but Laksh was also my boyfriend than my fiance I didn't felt like this with him in fact I never blushed like this before, I am feeling like my heart is accepting him, but still I need sometime for all this".......... Swara was starring Sanskar's sleeping face while thinking about her feeling.