Part 44

My summer has consisted of working at Luke's, dance practice, wedding planning, and hanging out with Noah AKA singing practice. It was the day of the concert and the gazebo was decorated with white and powder pink roses. Little does Taylor know it was me making the orders, if you did he would say no. I can't wait to see his face, also grandpa and grandma said that they would make it. Grandma doesn't know why she's coming but grandpa found a way to make her.

I was clearing away tables when Caeser calls out, "burger, no salad, no sauce!" I walk behind the counter, "thanks Caeser." He gives me a nod and I take it to the table, "here you go, would you like a refill." He nods, "yeah please." I nod and turn to Luke, "Luke, coffee over here." He nods and after he refills the cup I turn to him, "Luke? Are you coming to the concert?" He laughs, "your joking right? Nah, I'm taking a pass." I sigh, "please come, you know that singer and they told me they want you there for support." He groans, "I will stay to see who it is, then I will decide if I stay or go."

I am now in the music shop getting ready to go up there. (Outfit above.) I told my mom and Rory I would be a bit late, so I'd meet them there. I look out the window to see grandpa and grandma speaking to mom and Rory. Noah walks in, "the sound guy is all ready. You ready." I take a deep breath, "yeah. Let's do this." We sneak out the shop and behind the stage.

Noah walks onto the stage, "hey guys, now I know you ae all wondering who the singer is. Now I can promise you this, she has the voice of an angel. The moment you've all been waiting for.... Christina Gilmore." I walk on stage and see all the shocked faces. I put a smile, "hey, um. This is one of my original songs I made. I hope you like it." I give the sound guy the thumbs up and the music starts. (Song above.) As I sang the song everyone clapped along. Once I finished everyone went wild.

I walked off the stage and my family and Luke walk up to me. Luke hugged me, "you were great kiddo." I send him a bright smile, "thanks." I then see Logan, Finn, Colin, and Rachel, "what are you guys doing here." Rachel laughs, "well, Noah invited us." Logan nods, "this was just as great as you last performance for us."

I then walk over to my family, "what did you guys think?" Grandpa and grandma smile, "you were much better live then that CD you gave me." Grandma turns to him, "what CD." He shrugs, "let's go home and I'll show you." They say goodbye and I turn to mom and Rory, "oh, hon you were amazing. Why didn't you tell us you could sing like that." I shrug, "I was waiting for the right moment. It was Noah who planned this, he wanted the world to finally hear my voice."

Rory smiles, "so you really did get all the preforming arts talent in the family. I loved it, I just wish I was wasn't the last to find out." I nod, "sorry, now you know how I felt about your first kiss." We all laugh and head home and I showed them the rest of my CDs.