Part 31

My alarm went off and I get dressed and storm downstairs and see Rory made coffee, "God bless you. Also remind me to kill Paris when I see her." Rory nods, "will do. You're gonna have to put that in a to-go cup." I sigh, "Why don't we leave this here and just go to Luke's and get everyone coffee." She nods, "sounds good to me. Let's go." (outfit above.)

After we got the coffee and doughnuts in the shape of clowns we got on the bus. When we sit down I feel someone tap my shoulder and I turn around to see Finn, "can we talk." I nod, "yeah, Rory can you hold the coffee." She takes them from me but I keep mine. I sit next to him, "Look, I'm not here to ask for you back." I nod, "good, because I would have said no." He sighs, "can I at least explain. My kind of toxic ex came to visit me. I didn't know what we happening until I woke up in her hotel room. Maybe I got drunk, I don't know." I sigh, "look, Finn Morgan I will always care for you. How about we just be friends, maybe come back to me when you've grown up a little bit. I mean a little, I like your childish side. You know what, your young just go back to being free. I won't be offended as long as you promise to keep being one of my best friends." He smiles and holds out his pinkie and I do the same, "I promise. Bye love." He kisses my cheek and get's off the bus at his stop.

I sit next to Rory again and take back the coffees, "you okay Chris?" I nod, "I will be, I guess some boys can't be tamed. Me and him were probably just meant to be friends in the end." She sends me a small smile before we get off the bus and go to the study meeting. In that meeting Tristin asked out Paris and other then that nothing else really happened.

I catch up with Tristin after the meeting, "so you and Paris who would have thought." He shrugs, "It was your sister's idea." I nod, "she told me. Look I'm sorry about her, she means well." He nods, "who knows I might have fun tonight" I laugh, "you do know you asked her out right?" He shakes his head, "bye Gilmore." I smirk, "bye Dugray."

When we got home Rory studied like I told gran we were going to. Me on the other hand was watching TV. Mom then runs in, "hi! Five minute talking break while I change." We get up and follow her to her room. We walk in and she starts to talk, "My day-- big leak, 3rd floor, lots of things going 'squish' that should not be squishing. Michel is no help. Now I'm late for dinner-- I'm bummed you guys aren't coming to. Which on -- Blue, black?" Rory point to the black and I nod, "black." She puts it on, "are you sure you guys can't come?" After we told her about Paris she turns to me, "you are very quite." I nod, "I talked to Finn." She sighs, "details tomorrow please. Now how do I look." I smile, "stunning." She changes shoes, "my five minutes are up. Lets go!"

We walk down the stairs behind mom as she speaks, "there is money on the kitchen table, and there's really good chocolate cake I defrosted for the two of you. Call me if you need me. I'll be home early. What else." We are now by the door and Rory gives mom a look, "don't be mean to grandma." She takes her coat and leaves saying, "yeah, yeah. Okay, I'm gone. Bye!" I shake my head laughing, "bye."

Rory gets out the chocolate cake and she was studying and I was now reading some book for English. I take a bite out of the cake and the door knocks. We get up and walk to the door, I mean it might be Noah.

Instead we open the door to find Paris, "I don't know what to wear." Rory gives her a look, "ever?" She shakes her head, "on my date with Tristin. I'm not trendy girl. I don't haunt the boutiques hoping to find that one fabulous little top. I study, I think about studying, then I study some more." We step aside and I smile, "do you wanna come in? Noah's here you have fun on that date Paris." Rory gives me an annoyed look as I leave her with Paris and I get in the car with Noah explaining why Paris is even here

We end up just going to Luke's and ordering coffee. I tell him what happened on the bus with Finn, "I would love to say I was surprised but I'm not. At least now you can all gather without you hating him or the two of you being all cute." I roll my eyes, "whatever." My phone starts to ring and Luke points to the sign, "out." I sigh and walk outside, "hello?" I wave to Miss Patty as she walks past, "hey, it's Logan. I have started to plan what we talked about and I have sent out the masks and invite. All given at random only the party planner knowing who will be who. See you soon, I sent yours and Noah's to Luke's" He hangs up and I go back in with a smirk on my face.

After talking and joking for awhile a man in suits walk up to us bowing, "your invites, my lord, my Queen. Do not show each other, or you will ruin the fun." With that he leaves and I see people looking at us. I shake my head and read my invite, 'Our Queen is in mortal danger. Calling all Jr brigade members one of you plans to kill us all ending with Queen Christina. Your title will be on you invite and only the murder is aloud to know it's them. Come to learn the rules and please save us all. It will be over night in our spot in the woods, a ball will take place. Then in the morning we have a delightful surprises for all even if one dies they will still receive it.' Then at the bottom I saw my title, 'Betrayed Queen.'

After we got the invites Noah took me home and I go straight to sleep.

Rory left early for God knows what reason. I walk in and Louise, Madeline and Paris were glaring at me. Rory was glaring at Tristin and then I walk over to him, "so I take it the date went badly." He nods, "you just missed a lot of drama. Them three hate you and your sister, now according to your sister I still like Summer." I let out a small laugh, "now where in the hell did she get that idea, "I told her I liked someone else." My eyes widen, "wait do you mean-" He cut me off, "I'll see you at the woods next week my Queen." He turns around and I sit next to Rory and the rest of the study session was awkward to say the least.

Once we got off the bus we saw mom with coffee, "hi." Rory smiles, "hey." I take the coffee, "you are life saver." We start to walk and Rory turns to mom, "I thought you were gonna have tea today." She nods, "we did. We finished." I give her a look, "you finished early." She nods, "yeah well, once you're done with those little sandwiches, there's no reason to pretend to like tea anymore." I smirk and Rory says, "we totally understand. Look there's something I have to tell you. I loaned Paris your black mini, and there's a good chance you may never see it again." She smiles, "oh, well, there's something I have to tell you two. You both lost out on $250,000 each today." My eyes widen, "what?"